Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HA......Raptor for $60k.....at least you get the doors, wheels, an engine and a few seats.....options the traditional Raptor buyer goes for! ? :ROFLMAO:

As for the warthog, it always surprises me what people will spend and what they'll spend it on. I don't see a Bronco Warthog going for less then $65k.?‍♂
Looks pretty nice to me.

Ford Bronco Warthog Spotted in Bay City Michigan 1603554896671
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jump on in buddy!!!! Nobodies holding you back!! ? :ROFLMAO: ?
I don't want it. Too big for me. I was just making a point that it's possible the Warthog may have a lower starting MSRP than many think.

I could see a standard package cloth interior Warthog in the mid $50s and it topping out in the mid $70s.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't want it. Too big for me. I was just making a point that it's possible the Warthog may have a lower starting MSRP than many think.

I could see a standard package cloth interior Warthog in the mid $50s and it topping out in the mid $70s.
But you're using the end model year of the second generation Raptor as a point of comparison.

Think about the going rate for a Raptor vs F-150 in Dec of 2009. That should give you an idea of real world Braptor (Warthog is an idiotic name for this) vs Bronco pricing when released.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Back on track......

Soooooo when do we all think this Warthog is expected to be officially announced? I'm thinking it's going to be announced by summer for order by late 2021 as a 2022 model. ?‍♂

Sponsored

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HA......Raptor for $60k.....at least you get the doors, wheels, an engine and a few seats.....options the traditional Raptor buyer goes for! ? :ROFLMAO:

As for the warthog, it always surprises me what people will spend and what they'll spend it on. I don't see a Bronco Warthog going for less then $65k.?‍♂
Considering my Bronco BL build is already up to $64.5k I'd say a $65k Warthog is within reach. We'll just have to see how bare-bones the base model is since my BL is pretty spec'd out... LOVING that wide stance WH :love:

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seeing these pictures and the lackluster options on the B&P are solidifying my decision to wait on the Warthog.

Love the aggressive stance.

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish to get one, I like the width, looks menacing but probably cant afford it. Maybe can get the wide body in the future without the actual features of the Warthog.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is no WAY in HELL the Warthog will be priced more than the Raptor in the same year. Doing so will lead to this >> Why would I spend that kind of money when I can just get a Raptor .. which many have mentioned in this thread. Warthog based price will right under the base price of the Raptor in the same year. So can you option out a warthog to be more than the Raptor? Absolutely. You can option out a King Ranch or Limited F150 to be more than the Raptor.

Also, please consider this, the warthog just will not have the array of options like the bronco does. The Raptor has few options. I think the Warthog will have many options as standard and a well equipped one will be around the 65K mark. BTW .. a well equiped 2020 Raptor is around 70K now.

Last edited: