Sponsored

mik06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man what is with these options? $7512 to add a remote start and heated steering wheel in Canada to a 60k vehicle? 10k of options to spec a 60k vehicle up to Toyota Corolla spec... It's going to be a hard sell to the wife
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i wanted WT but after seeing the interior, i think i’m going Badlands high package without SAS to get the roof rails. i can swap out to aftermarket rims and 35s. the Ford rims on the WT are hideous anyway. the A51 Badlands with the fifteen52 rims looked great at the mideast event. my build comes out to $52k. and i’m not stuck with mud terrain tires. i can get good AT 35s with the aftermarket rims.
If you're only passing on Sas to get roof rails: Go ahead and get Sas with no rails and order them later. Much easier than adding Sas features later.

EDIT: I wasn't paying attention that you're BL. Your plan makes sense with a BL since it's most of a Sas anyway.

Last edited:

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was going to be OB, but stuck with those interiors? I wouldn't mind navy if the dash wasn't. Moved up to badlands, but can't get the tube bar. How are my kids supposed to get into it? Wtf is Ford doing?

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why would the paint protection film, and sound deadening headliner not be available if you have the Squatch package on the Black Diamond? I assume this is just a glitch.

xylophone solo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man what is with these options? $7512 to add a remote start and heated steering wheel in Canada to a 60k vehicle? 10k of options to spec a 60k vehicle up to Toyota Corolla spec... It's going to be a hard sell to the wife
yea ,I know,I have to get Lux package on a 2020 Ford just to equal the options to a 2013 x1.
Plus 13% tax … comes out to 83,000cad ,not including the warn safari bar it wont let me add.
Ill wait.

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me it's more like the day the Monkey Wards Christmas catalog arrived in the mail. I know what I want, now I have to wait until December!
Sears, too. I miss those days.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well now I just canceled my order do to them removing the power seats from the wildtrak as I’m disabled and need them so now I’m back to the drawing board for a vehicle
DON'T do it yet. Wait to see further updates to ensure they do not modify options. You are not committed until order purchase. B&P is just a start and already seeing updates.

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like photos are starting to render a little more consistently. I guess web traffic is dropping below the threshold needed.

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like photos are starting to render a little more consistently. I guess web traffic is dropping below the threshold needed.
Opposite for me, not getting any renderings now. Even on B&P launch I was at least getting the stock images.

Sponsored

Esham

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What was the point of showing the white/grey and brown/black interior in the photos and builds, if they were never going to be available?
I know it sucks. I have never seen a worse launch for a vehicle. Imagine ordering a first edition and having to pay 60k for that navy interior. Wild track was just as bad with that half tan or navy. The white top 4 door with the light gray interior was absolutely perfect. Why.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Classic case where Ford should have underpromised and actually make the reveal a bit underwhelming so when B&P launched thats where they showcased the prototypes actually being models we could order, all the accessories etc... not a half-baked idea with lackluster options.. this should have been a "pre-B&P" like they did with the F-150 & Sport...

Why hype us enthusiasts to just disappoint ?‍♂?‍♂ I know many of us will still take delivery, I intend to but damn can Ford be excited as I am and WANT this vehicle to succeed??

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got the renderings to draw. BADSQATCH, 2.7L, High Package, $57,797. ALT is BLACKSQATCH, 2.7L, Mid Package, $54,107. The question is how bad do I need DISCO? Hoping some of the High options will be available ale carte in this case.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603561314483

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford. Come on man! put this app in front of a cassandra database to handle the load.
Sponsored