Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I need the white painted hard top. While I like some of the colors with the gray, and others with the black, I need the white painted hardtop on my build. Pluses? It’s retro! It’s not offered by Jeep. It stands out and screams classic!! Here in Florida a white top makes total sense. This is pretty much an immovable object for me. I can’t explain why I’m so enamored but I am. If Ford hadn’t teased me with the white painted hard top, maybe I wouldn’t have fallen so hard. But I have and I’m smitten. So Ford, if you’re listening, offer us the white hard top for 2021. I managed to persevere and get in my res on night one. but I need what I need. Please don’t make me wait until 2022 or beyond....
Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I need one too Mr. Farley...the engineers gave us baja mode and where I live I can use it!...running around in the dez in hot dusty conditions require a cool head and the only way to stay cool out here is with a WHITE hard top...I see you're passionate about racing, so imagine running around the big track at willow or the new track at desert center (chuckwalla) during the summertime in a BLACK drivers suit!...and all your racing cars are classics (just like a Bronco with a white top!)..would you paint them black? Come on Mr. Farley ...white is not that hard to do. Talk to the supply chain... or your own operations team...I'm sure you have some capacity at one of your plants to run some white in the painting lines...thanks for listening!

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My buddy owns a major body shop (they do all the Ford, Subaru, Jeep, Lincoln, Lexus) dealers paint and body in our area. Spoke to him and showed my close up pics of the MIC top from when I was there live in Tennessee and he feels pretty sure it can be painted, might need some prep. I wanted white top too but now getting the MIC (cause I have to) and gonna have one of his shops paint it right after I get home From the dealer.

Sponsored

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've never gotten anything powdercoated before, but (based off of brief research)I think the MIC top can be powdercoated.

ahobie17

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Toyota 4x4, 79 Chevrolet C10, 07 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've never gotten anything powdercoated before, but (based off of brief research)I think the MIC top can be powdercoated.

UH no..the top isn't metal and wouldn't take to well to being put in an oven at 325-450 degrees to bake the powder.

paint or wrap would be the best options

Last edited:

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UH no..the top isn't metal and wouldn't take to well to being put in an oven to bake the powder
https://www.crestcoating.com/cci-blog/powder-coating-in-southern-california/

"We have been in operation since 1967 and have tackled nearly every coating challenge imaginable. As the pioneer of powder coating in Southern California, we have successfully coated metals, plastics, glass and wood."

Now again, I don't know the specifics or if they have to cure it for longer at a lower temp or what, but I've seen a few places advertise being able to do it.

EDIT: It might also cost a crap ton too, who knows.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like y’all are writing a letter to Santa?

Sponsored

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In 2017, Jeep released a "Chief Edition" option package that had a white hard top and stripes over blue (color is called Chief after the 2015 concept). I think it looks amazing:
jp017-019wrgk1lj52tdbo86tt19f1bqui3p7.jpg

d00872cf89ac4968abe6d962c755cd63.jpg

tUFLAcZMiK7ecpJHNR3KAspxFrIbqBteTQFV0Kp68tC68jP3SQ.jpg

Ford would be very unwise to not offer a similar color combination on the Bronco. Its literally dripping with nostalgia.

I just want 3 things: a manual, the Sasquatch package to be available with the manual, and a white hard top.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can get a yellow two door Jeep with a white top? Lord lead me not into temptation.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can get a yellow two door Jeep with a white top? Lord lead me not into temptation.
Lmao i just checked, 9 exterior colors and the yellow is the only one they won't sell you the white hardtop with ?

Screenshot_20201025-083004_Chrome.jpg

Nothing a little special order can't fix, I'm sure
Sponsored