Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks- but could you answer the second question- when will 2022 be ordered and when is approximate deliveries?
They haven't given us information on that yet. I believe I remember conversation about a shorter 2021 model year than 2022 but I'm not sure on the length. I want to say 7-8 months of 2021 production but I could be off.
Sponsored

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any idea of shipping costs to Maryland? I have always assumed it would be too high for it make sense switching. The local dealer is already offering 3% off MSRP plus something additional for x-plan.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They haven't given us information on that yet. I believe I remember conversation about a shorter 2021 model year than 2022 but I'm not sure on the length. I want to say 7-8 months of 2021 production but I could be off.
Thanks for the info. I havenā€™t changed yet but will be changing to granger. Itā€™s a 7 hour drive but you guys have been on top of this from the beginning.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks- but could you answer the second question- when will 2022 be ordered and when is approximate deliveries?
In Dec/Jan just like all of the other ones...

Delivery will be determined by Ford, we will not know any kind of firm answer at least until February when Ford compiles how many real Broncos to build, look at their production capability and commodities at that time we will have a better idea of when the Broncos will deliver...

As you can ascertain there are no easy answers right now to the question...

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In Dec/Jan just like all of the other ones...

Delivery will be determined by Ford, we will not know any kind of firm answer at least until February when Ford compiles how many real Broncos to build, look at their production capability and commodities at that time we will have a better idea of when the Broncos will deliver...

As you can ascertain there are no easy answers right now to the question...
I know this is a dumb question- but will ordered Broncos delivered in 2022 be 2021 models or 2022 models? and if your a late reservation holder ( like this week) and delivery will not happen until 2022, can you add any 2022 options prior to Ford creating the VIN number for your new vehicle?

Sponsored

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any idea of shipping costs to Maryland? I have always assumed it would be too high for it make sense switching. The local dealer is already offering 3% off MSRP plus something additional for x-plan.
Which dealership?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is a dumb question- but will ordered Broncos delivered in 2022 be 2021 models or 2022 models? and if your a late reservation holder ( like this week) and delivery will not happen until 2022, can you add any 2022 options prior to Ford creating the VIN number for your new vehicle?

Again - there are no easy answers right now to the question...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are many vehicle transport companies on the web, I use uship and it gives a high (safe) number for shipping...

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this is a dumb question- but will ordered Broncos delivered in 2022 be 2021 models or 2022 models?
Currently, Ford is saying that any reservation on or after September 18, 2020 is a 2022 model vehicle. So, in theory, whenever they get to that Sept. reservation, itā€™s suddenly 2022 Bronco time. Whether thatā€™s in October 2021 or April 2022 is unknown.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Currently, Ford is saying that any reservation on or after September 18, 2020 is a 2022 model vehicle. So, in theory, whenever they get to that Sept. reservation, itā€™s suddenly 2022 Bronco time. Whether thatā€™s in October 2021 or April 2022 is unknown.
So would we be ordering with 2022 specs and options or ordering g a 2022 based on the present available options?

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently, Ford is saying that any reservation on or after September 18 is a 2022 model vehicle. So, in theory, whenever they get to that Sept. reservation, itā€™s suddenly 2022 Bronco time. Whether thatā€™s in October 2021 or April 2022 is unknown.
Thatā€™s not what they said, at all. It was interpreted that way for sure, but not what the memo said. The memo detailed that a Dealerā€™s allocations to fill reservations would be based on a formula that included reservations turned to orders with a timestamp before Sep 18th. If they get more allocations than timsteamps before Sep 18th, then they will fill them, and some dealers who are in a favorable position with the formula for allocation will be in that position.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So would we be ordering with 2022 specs and options or ordering g a 2022 based on the present available options?
Thatā€™s the million dollar question. I assume we order with 2021 specs, but with so much stuff planned for late 2021/2022 model year, I donā€™t see how that works.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thatā€™s not what they said, at all. It was interpreted that way for sure, but not what the memo said. The memo detailed that a Dealerā€™s allocations to fill reservations would be based on a formula that included reservations turned to orders with a timestamp before Sep 18th. If they get more allocations than timsteamps before Sep 18th, then they will fill them, and some dealers who are in a favorable position with the formula for allocation will be in that position.
Im always willing to be wrong, but thatā€™s just not how I interpreted it. Time (or more informed people) will tell.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m from MD Iā€™ll be heading to Stephens in WV

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im always willing to be wrong, but thatā€™s just not how I interpreted it. Time (or more informed people) will tell.
Itā€™s confusing. Itā€™s at odds with their public statements to consumers. The statement though says directly that the cutoff date is for the formula for allocations. Obviously put in place to stop dealers from driving up their MY21 allocations by getting lots of October reservations, and it wasnā€™t a cutoff on reservation holders who get Broncos.
Sponsored