Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The red box is noting that the options/accessories did not add up the 8475 stated in the summary. The delta come from either the Advanced 4x4 or locking rear differential stand alone.

Honestly didn't expect it to be this close. For $145 more the differences are Baja mode, Wiltrack hood graphics, different interiors, and the dark option beadlocks on the WT.
Wildtrak also has a different grill and Black Painted mirrors vs OBX body colored mirros
Sponsored

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still like the 4-door OBX only because I don't need a true dedicated off-road warrior. Before the Bronco was announced I was considering a Macun, Defender or Jag F-Pace so the Bronco is a real departure from where I was a couple of months ago.

I plan on changing the tires on day to a severe rated tire for winter - Nokian AT or Toyo OC III.

I'm also not completely sold on the body-colored fender flares so I was thinking that I could get those wrapped in some shade of black.

Of course I could change direction next week.

HBRaider

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi- for those of looking at OBX w no Sasquatch package. What are you going to do if you dont like the wheels? I am not a fan at all so I was thinking either powder coat or does anyone have suggestions on some after market wheels.

Thanks

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi- for those of looking at OBX w no Sasquatch package. What are you going to do if you dont like the wheels? I am not a fan at all so I was thinking either powder coat or does anyone have suggestions on some after market wheels.

Thanks
I need to see the wheels before I decide whether I really like them or not.

There should be a large selection of wheels over time from companies like Method. Not sure what powder coating would look like but obviously it's an option.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX all day... catus grey.. dont like wheels will get powder coated too.. order that white top when it comes out. definitely.. here it is from the video yesterday.. leather blue & grey.. 6 cycl.. hard top...w High pack.. priced at $49,909... let's go...

20201024_110859.jpg

Sponsored

HBRaider

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OBX all day... catus grey.. dont like wheels will get powder coated too.. order that white top when it comes out. definitely.. here it is from the video yesterday.. leather blue & grey.. 6 cycl.. hard top...w High pack.. priced at $49,909... let's go...

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread 20201024_110859
I am going w Cactus Grey also

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Except no one gets white door handles or top. Or grill.
Or that white interior! That would be the only thing that might make be pause until 2022... to get that light interior... damn!

Reactions: DHC

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a 2 door Cyber Orange Badlands on reservations. After seeing the interior trim packages with the B&P, I'm switching to a 2 door Outer Banks to get Roast and Black Onyx leather interior with Cyber Orange exterior. All the options including Sasquatch. It will be $1000 more than the Badlands with less things on it like steel rear bumper and sway bar disconnect. Don't really want the 35" tires but didn't want the 32" standard on Outer Banks.
I'm bummed out you can't get the Roast leather interior on the Badlands, but I think I understand why.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am switching to badlands. The roast leather is killing me with the anodized dash. And no on the navy pier.

I was hoping to get an AMB loaded OBX with black mod top to match grille and blue flares for the color pops and upgrade to 33s. But now with MIC top and bad interior I’m switching over to badlands A51 (which goes well with MiC top) and badlands has unpainted parts to match the MIc top.

My build is actually LESS for more content. And better interior.

See column 1 vs the highlighted column

How is that possible you say?
1. Badlands has marine grade standard so I save 2200 not getting leather compared to OBX. No power seats (the ONLY sacrifice here) but neither has memory seats so who cares
2. I could live with MIC top since badlands has other matching trim pieces and grille. I don’t need to pay which I think will be 3k for a mod top on the OBX (including deadening freight and tax)
3. Standard 33s vs paying 1500 for tires and 795 for gearing on OBX
4. The cost for auto 2.7L on badlands is the SAME as OBX at 1895 even though OBX 2.3 comes standard with auto. So it’s as if you’re getting a free auto with Badlands since OBX has an auto built into the base price. NOTE SURVEY PRICES INDICATED IT SHOULD BE MORE, AND FORD MAY INCREASE THE PRICE ON OTHER TRIMS INCLUDING BADLANDS. This has been highlighted as a potential mistake on B&P but we shall see

...so I’m saving money, and gettin everything day 1

5BD7EFE7-0658-43A7-A255-BE98C0EEB589.jpeg

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am switching to badlands. The roast leather is killing me with the anodized dash. And no on the navy pier.

I was hoping to get an AMB loaded OBX with black mod top to match grille and blue flares for the color pops and upgrade to 33s. But now with MIC top and bad interior I’m switching over to badlands A51 (which goes well with MiC top) and badlands has unpainted parts to match the MIc top.

My build is actually LESS for more content. And better interior.

See column 1 vs the highlighted column

How is that possible you say?
1. Badlands has marine grade standard so I save 2200 not getting leather compared to OBX. No power seats (the ONLY sacrifice here) but neither has memory seats so who cares
2. I could live with MIC top since badlands has other matching trim pieces and grille. I don’t need to pay which I think will be 3k for a mod top on the OBX (including deadening freight and tax)
3. Standard 33s vs paying 1500 for tires and 795 for gearing on OBX
4. The cost for auto 2.7L on badlands is the SAME as OBX at 1895 even though OBX 2.3 comes standard with auto. So it’s as if you’re getting a free auto with Badlands since OBX has an auto built into the base price. NOTE SURVEY PRICES INDICATED IT SHOULD BE MORE, AND FORD MAY INCREASE THE PRICE ON OTHER TRIMS INCLUDING BADLANDS. This has been highlighted as a potential mistake on B&P but we shall see

...so I’m saving money, and gettin everything day 1

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread 5BD7EFE7-0658-43A7-A255-BE98C0EEB589
I am doing nearly the same thing. The only thing that bothers me a bit, is the yellow stitching on the BL. Wish the stitch color could be selected, or even neutral.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
d
I am doing nearly the same thing. The only thing that bothers me a bit, is the yellow stitching on the BL. Wish the stitch color could be selected, or even neutral.
After dodging the interior choices on OBX I’ll happily live with yellow stitching. At least it matches the badge. And for me is complimentary to A51.

Curious - did you change your color when you moved over to badlands? I feel like only lighter colors work well with the unpainted parts. Whereas OBX is really the only trim that accepts darker colors (such as AMB) given the painted fenders black grille (assuming a black mod top)

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

d
After dodging the interior choices on OBX I’ll happily live with yellow stitching. At least it matches the badge. And for me is complimentary to A51.

Curious - did you change your color when you moved over to badlands? I feel like only lighter colors work well with the unpainted parts. Whereas OBX is really the only trim that accepts darker colors (such as AMB) given the painted fenders black grille (assuming a black mod top)
I was all in on cactus grey, until the announcement of MIC hardtop only. Im afraid it is to similar to CG it will look "off". Really leaning towards Oxford now.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh BTW you OBX guys realize you’re overpaying for the 2.7 compared to other trims? This is why the badlands pricing seems attractive.

Ford set the 2.7L upgrade at 1895 across the board. Initially in the survey the upgrade was supposed to be less for the OBX since the 2.3L auto was already baked into the base price. The playing field isn’t totally even.

Is this an error in B&P maybe? Either non OBX trims have an upwards adjustment on the 2.7L and OBX stays the same, or the 2.7L upgrade for the OBX is lowered.

Or maybe Ford does nothing. And the survey feedback came back negative since they were initially thinking about charging x for the auto and y for the 2.7L which added to a really big cost for the non-OBX trims. And they ultimately decided to meet in the middle and set the upgrade at 1895 for all trims including OBX and its not subject to change
Sponsored