First Name
Evad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer told me that they can submit orders 14 dec. have others heard the same. They said it was initially 1 dec but said it was pushed back. I asked if we couse book an appointment on 14th they said they would call me as the date gets closer. I asked about their deposit They were not aware of what they would ask for yet.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your dealership is supposed to call reservation holders in order of number I thought. They are supposed to collect the orders and submit them in the order of the reservation number.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your dealership is supposed to call reservation holders in order of number I thought. They are supposed to collect the orders and submit them in the order of the reservation number.
No, the orders will be batched/put in relative order by Ford after January 31. You can place your order, once order banks are open, at your dealer anytime before January 31.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, the orders will be batched/put in relative order by Ford after January 31. You can place your order, once order banks are open, at your dealer anytime before January 31.
Ok, whichever. Ultimately the dealers are supposed to enter them in reservation order. Then ford does whatever it decides is necessary.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, if they moved the beginning order date out, did the last date to order move to mid February?

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, if they moved the beginning order date out, did the last date to order move to mid February?
I don't know. I'm sure we'll find out by December.
Sponsored