Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They all look like shit- Why I’m trying to convince myself otherwise?
LMAO ?. Truth be told I was thinking the same. I guess if I had to pick one as my top pick it would be the Roast/Ebony from the Outerbanks. Why Ford didn't use this interior on the FE is beyond me. I think 90% of FE reservation holder would of preferred it.
Screenshot_20201025-183221_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LMAO ?. Truth be told I was thinking the same. I guess if I had to pick one as my top pick it would be the Roast/Ebony from the Outerbanks. Why Ford didn't use this interior on the FE is beyond me. I think 90% of FE reservation holder would of preferred it.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread Screenshot_20201025-183221_Chrome
Ive rebuilt every trim multiple times to try and figure something out.

the BP is rigged..Anything less than badlands is lacking the best upgrades but Badlands does not allow power seats and the WT/FE have the worst interior!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ive rebuilt every trim multiple times to try and figure something out.

the BP is rigged..Anything less than badlands is lacking the best upgrades but Badlands does not allow power seats and the WT/FE have the worst interior!
I thought upgrading to leather gives you power seat option in Badlands. I remember reading a post on it. Alot of gaps in the B & P. Hopefully they can fix site before we put our orders in.

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought upgrading to leather gives you power seat option in Badlands. I remember reading a post on it. Alot of gaps in the B & P. Hopefully they can fix site before we put our orders in.
I think it was an assumption that it was power seats because you gave up washout for the "electronics" but i think it turns out it was just electronics for heated seats

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think it was an assumption that it was power seats because you gave up washout for the "electronics" but i think it turns out it was just electronics for heated seats
Website must be wrong. When you go under Badlands to explore model then to interior features and seating , it shows optional with Leather - 10 Power Drivers - 8 way Power Passenger. (4dr. only)
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread Screenshot_20201025-201436_Chrome

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Website must be wrong. When you go under Badlands to explore model then to interior features and seating , it shows optional with Leather - 10 Power Drivers - 8 way Power Passenger. (4dr. only)
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread Screenshot_20201025-201436_Chrome
Thanks.
This is a great example of the problem. There are so many options that are unique to trims, it is information overload. I totally forgot it was mentioned previously on the site and now have started making assumptions BnP is right and any previous thoughts were wrong :(

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Think I've decided to just order with the Painted top and wait it out. Tried to configure other trim levels the way I want but always some issue.

I actually like Navy Pier (with either A51 or CG), just haven't been able to confirm the accent color. I've seen before that it is supposed to be the same as BL (cyber orange, yuk) but the interior pic from B&P shows a much nicer white/silver look. Sent a whole list of questions to my dealer today so we'll see what he says.

In any event, I really want the true black modular top and will suck it up and wait a little longer for it at this point. I'm also keeping the faith that all the other odd issues with B&P will be worked out of over the coming weeks and I can get the real skinny when I sit down with the dealer.

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This black top late availability has me thinking every angle. Being I have two FE reservations, I was thinking about ordering a FE with Gray top for early delivery and a WildTrak with black top for late availability delivery. Drive the FE for 4 to 8 months and sell it for what I have into it when my Wildtrak comes in. This might work if I'm buying the two Broncos from one of the $1000 under invoice deals. Hopefully someone might be willing to pay MSRP for a FE with miles. especially if the dealers are trying to get over MSRP.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This black top late availability has me thinking every angle. Being I have two FE reservations, I was thinking about ordering a FE with Gray top for early delivery and a WildTrak with black top for late availability delivery. Drive the FE for 4 to 8 months and sell it for what I have into it when my Wildtrak comes in. This might work if I'm buying the two Broncos from one of the $1000 under invoice deals. Hopefully someone might be willing to pay MSRP for a FE with miles. especially if the dealers are trying to get over MSRP.
i understand that thought process.

random question, will the FE have like a step thing (tube step?) to help climb in? was thinking about putting my daughters in their car seats...

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Knowing some items in the BnP are incorrect, right now it does not list the stabilizer bar disconnect as a feature for the FE, only shows in BL.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 9CBC9ADA-F94A-417C-BB70-B7519029D0D5

Hoping this is incorrect with the long list of other things or is this just not a feature on the FE?

Last edited:

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

random question, will the FE have like a step thing (tube step?) to help climb in? was thinking about putting my daughters in their car seats...
Doesn’t look like it’s on the BnP for the FE but you might be able to buy these as an accessory.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 1603805234019

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I realize we’ll never get a custom vehicle from a company like Ford, so I’ve been able to manage expectations. But the lack of a towing option Is a deal breaker for me. I need to be able to tow trailers and a small camper. Is this limited to an FE problem or are other trims also effected by this?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i understand that thought process.

I know the Tube step is available on Wildtrak & Big Ben. So it will probably be available on FE, but at a dealer add on.
Screenshot_20201027-093006_Chrome.jpg

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I realize we’ll never get a custom vehicle from a company like Ford, so I’ve been able to manage expectations. But the lack of a towing option Is a deal breaker for me. I need to be able to tow trailers and a small camper. Is this limited to an FE problem or are other trims also effected by this?
I hope it’s just a BnP issue and you’ll still be able to order when submitting order with dealer. ?
Sponsored