First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I simply don’t understand why 2.7 and 4door can’t do additional soundproofing, ppf and/rack. None of those should be limited by gvwr. If the truck is that close to the limit, it will have to come with a sticker saying no passengers over 200lbs. Still holding out hope this is a b&p issue that will be worked out and not a technical restriction.
especially ppf and soundproofing. Both can be optioned on wildtrak which has sasquatch and if optioned, heavy bash plates. Has to be a glitch.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just order Sasq, 2.7, MIC with bikini top, and you can have it. ( I think. ) - Too many threads, sorry if this has been answered/disproven.

bronco roof rack.JPG
Bimini not bikini

Talk about a glitch though. In the past clicking bimini on FE always resulted in an infinite loading wheel for me. Now clicking bimini adds roof rails. C'mon Ford Rockstars?

Ford Bronco Why no Roof Rack w/ Badlands and 2.7L Screenshot_20201025-153523_Chrome

Last edited:

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just order Sasq, 2.7, MIC with bikini top, and you can have it. ( I think. ) - Too many threads, sorry if this has been answered/disproven.

bronco roof rack.JPG
How did you get it to add a roof rack with the Squatch? Nevermind, I see you added the Bimini and the picture shows roof racks lol! Nice QA on the website design Ford. Back to believing the GVWR thing is bullshit lol.

Sponsored

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a farce, but lot of bugs

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B&P currently broken. it also disallows the 2.7L with PPF protective film which must contribute 8 ounces to the total GWVR

i think they're still using the database approved on release day (13 July 2020).
it must have already updated to allow for mansquatch and other things since that date

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Why no Roof Rack w/ Badlands and 2.7L 8805C58F-DA35-4947-AB2D-3BD6BEF2E023

Yes, it doesn’t make any sense. Hopefully once we get into the business week, somebody can answer why a vehicle that was so hyped with marketing on the pre-release about the capabilities, won’t allow roof rails to be added? There are no rack options that show up on the FE B&P, not even the rear racks.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2.3 solves it all lol