stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know. They show a lot of things that aren't for sale in any of the Bronco trims. So far.
Yeah, I know. Just venting because those wheels on that concept are better than any of the ones offered, in my opinion. Actually, I wish there were just black steelies as an option on the Squatch. I want a plain or utilitarian look.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carolina Jim

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two of the many looks you get from the MIC top:

Posted by BroncoBoy22 ...I'd be OK with this top
Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops 1603665289973

Posted by Ronstar...I saw this in person & it looked just as bronzey as this pic
Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops 1603665349337

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just Googled white Line-X and numerous photos came up. Haven't waded into the research waters very far but I thought I would share this photo as it big and you can see some of the texture and how the color appears to match the truck. Seemed like they did a good job. Not sure about stains or getting dingy HOWEVER, that is what Line-X is for and I assure you the Ford Factory white top will not be as durable as Line-X by any stretch of the imagination.

I am leaning heavily towards doing some Line-X work. Thinking about the grill and flares maybe too.

Ford Bronco We need outdoor photos of ALL body colors with MIC tops 1603665349337

The pic was shrunk by the forum site. If you Google white Line-X, this pic should come up and the original is super huge and you can really see the texture and stuff. Helpful for anyone looking at options.
Thanks for sharing your research. I am thinking the same as you but going with black or maybe gloss black with my Wildtrack CO exterior. Two days ago I was pretty upset with this whole gray MIC top debacle. However, now I am accepting of it and feel we can use the savings from removing the cost of the Modular Top to easily cover the cost of redoing it to a color of our choosing. Heck maybe they could even do body color (J/K as not a good idea on that rough surface).

I would love to see some pics like this of a gloss/matt black Line-X on an actual Jeep HardTop.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing your research. I am thinking the same as you but going with black or maybe gloss black with my Wildtrack CO exterior. Two days ago I was pretty upset with this whole gray MIC top debacle. However, now I am accepting of it and feel we can use the savings from removing the cost of the Modular Top to easily cover the cost of redoing it to a color of our choosing. Heck maybe they could even do body color (J/K as not a good idea on that rough surface).

I would love to see some pics like this of a gloss/matt black Line-X on an actual Jeep HardTop.
Check on the first page of this thread (someone has a pic for their avatar) or do a search in the whole forum. There are one or 2 threads with Line-X discussion. Some of the links have some nice picks including a Jeep hard top. Plenty of pics are out there. Seems like a reasonable post-purchase add-on. Line-X seems to be pretty indestructible from what I can tell. Prices are not too bad. Line-X appears to have added some different products to their line up. There are coatings that are not as textured. And I like the matte finish. If Ford had put out a matte car color, that would have been my choice out of the gate. The GT got matte black?! What, do I need to spend $500K?!

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Area 51. Not Sasquatched but with 35" tires on (not available through Ford) Fifteen52 wheels.
Do you know of other brands like the Fifteen52? I like that style and would like to research but I confess that I have ZERO knowledge of brands and what is good or not when it comes to that stuff..

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you. Why would Ford not offer a wheel package with those looks?!
The color is Area 51 and the wheels are Fifteen52 Traverse HD Asphalt Black.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At this point I have just committed to spend the 7 or 800 bucks to go Line-X Premium. My local shop said that is how much they charge for a 2 door jeep. Lifetime warranty for peeling, cracking and fading.
How much?

OP
OP
Carolina Jim

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So....we've got a Top that can look either grey, silver, or bronze....and if you opt for Cactus Grey body color, you get either light blue, cement, or mint.

Any math majors here who can give us the combinations/permutations on this combo?

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cant wait te see a photo .. Only color yet to be seen is carb grey I believe other than the FE blue