Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Getting excited. I was bitching about the interiors but I’m over it now. Yes I wish I could have all black but whatever. Better than OBX and FE. Ready to rock this leather with my A51 Wildtrak and this hood graphic. Can’t wait. I can always get the painted black roof later when it’s available. Still aggravated with the entire shitty rollout of the Bronco but I’m so ready to get mine.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A Ford engineer that lives near me had one for a day parked in his driveway. I got a few pictures, and got to sit inside. I’m 6’ tall and had a ton of headroom with the soft top, at least 6-8 inches.

Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 1.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 2.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 5.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 3.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 6.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 4.jpg

More pictures! Wife took these this morning, it was back in his driveway for a short time.
View attachment 54841 View attachment 54843 View attachment 54842 View attachment 54844 View attachment 54845 View attachment 54846 View attachment 54847 View attachment 54848 View attachment 54849 View attachment 54850
These pics of the black soft top prove that the only way to go is to wait for the black painted hard top and not the stupid grey MIC hard top. Ford needs to get it's shit together!

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think a lot of people have forgot that the grab handles can be swaped out as they have the bronco torx bolts so if someone dont like the accent colour that comes with the trim thay could just swap it with some one else.
I am sure I did read somewhere there was going to be a option to have neutral accent colour(ford just make sure its black or grey or people will just moan lol).
I do love the hood graphics is that standard on all modes I wonder?
And what's the work around for the Area 51 stitching on the seats?

OP
OP

Fjc2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone tell me why this WildTrak has painted door handles?
remember, pre-production vehicle, so it may not represent what Ford plans to actually deliver.

When I do B&P, the Wildtrak has painted door handles...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

actually B&P shows wildtrak with unpainted door handles and thus this is why I asked.

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1E773CA3-E6AD-4735-8DD1-E43B8AADFD41
Interesting. I prefer the black door handles, I just assumed it was body color since every image I’ve seen was body color painted and I read somewhere that it is essentially a OBX Sasquatched with the 2.7L. And of course without the wretched OBX interior.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is, the plate bracket would have to mount above it.
That’s unfortunate. Mounting below would look better, but will have me breaking or bending the plate on the trail.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
there are items in that screenshot that is not correct so I don’t think anyone knows for sure.

Interesting. I prefer the black door handles, I just assumed it was body color since every image I’ve seen was body color painted and I read somewhere that it is essentially a OBX Sasquatched with the 2.7L. And of course without the wretched OBX interior.

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone tell me why this WildTrak has painted door handles?

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1E773CA3-E6AD-4735-8DD1-E43B8AADFD41
I'm still fairly willing to bet that the remote keyless entry in the Mid package is what gets you painted door handles, even though it isn't stated anywhere.

My bigger question is WHY THE HELL IS THE BUTTON ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DOOR HANDLE!!?!?!?!?

Bucking

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really like the color in these pics. Shocked how much I like it. This color wasn't even on my radar before. Really like the hood graphic too! Not "too loud" IMO. The interior bums me out (nothing new for me there) and the "accent colors" on the inside being tied to trim and not exterior color continues to REALLY bum me out. Also... I like that soft top ll angels, except the back. Doesn't work for me visually for some reason.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time I have seen the word TERRITORY on one of the Goodyear tires.

67F149B3-A95D-45A5-B85B-854526204775.jpeg

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if it's because it's a 4 door, but the tires look underwhelming. For reference, here are what 35x13.5's looked like on my Wrangler. I was expecting the tires on Sasquatch package to have more of this look.
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 2016-05-04 12.22.47