Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Back on track......

Soooooo when do we all think this Warthog is expected to be officially announced? I'm thinking it's going to be announced by summer for order by late 2021 as a 2022 model. ?‍♂
I seriously doubt that the WH will be officially announced until the 2021 Bronco's have been delivered. My guess is a late 2022 announcement coming out as a 2023.
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I seriously doubt that the WH will be officially announced until the 2021 Bronco's have been delivered. My guess is a late 2022 announcement coming out as a 2023.
I really hope you are wrong. I dont know why I would expect Ford to do the transaparent thing and announce prior to the final day to place orders on January 31, but that is what I am hoping for. Announcement prior to Jan 31, 2021...Orders Fall/Winter 2021...Delivery Spring/Summer 2022.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really hope you are wrong. I dont know why I would expect Ford to do the transaparent thing and announce prior to the final day to place orders on January 31, but that is what I am hoping for. Announcement prior to Jan 31, 2021...Orders Fall/Winter 2021...Delivery Spring/Summer 2022.
That would be nice. But I don't see it happening. THey will have their hands full fulfilling orders for the standard Broncos. The WH is additional bodywork/parts, suspension, drive train, wheels, possibly tires. A lot of additional parts to bring online while trying to keep up with orders of the standard Bronco. Plus after the initial orders are filled they will need a new attraction to keep buyers coming back and generating new customers. I bet we start seeing teaser photos and speculation on the specs this time next year.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That would be nice. But I don't see it happening. THey will have their hands full fulfilling orders for the standard Broncos. The WH is additional bodywork/parts, suspension, drive train, wheels, possibly tires. A lot of additional parts to bring online while trying to keep up with orders of the standard Bronco. Plus after the initial orders are filled they will need a new attraction to keep buyers coming back and generating new customers. I bet we start seeing teaser photos and speculation on the specs this time next year.
You are probably right. For those on the fence, I hope they at least give an official announcement prior to Jan 31 order cutoff. I am waiting either way though.
Sponsored