First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
When someone asked if he “walked” it off to get a length he said it was a picture implying he didn’t see it in person. At least that’s how I took it
Oh man.

I have heard very faint rumors that there are some pictures floating around from “friends of friends“ etc but posting those is just stupid. Take what you’ve got, give some hints, but don’t jeopardize that person that sucks.
Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When someone asked if he “walked” it off to get a length he said it was a picture implying he didn’t see it in person. At least that’s how I took it
he responded to a few posts referring to his information as what he saw in pictures now that i think about it

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man.

I have heard very faint rumors that there are some pictures floating around from “friends of friends“ etc but posting those is just stupid. Take what you’ve got, give some hints, but don’t jeopardize that person that sucks.
Maybe that’s why he was cropping them? Thought it would remove enough evidence to not trace it back to anyone? Or he got it from a friend who got it from a friend etc and he didn’t care about the random guys job

Reactions: BE_

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe that’s why he was cropping them? Thought it would remove enough evidence to not trace it back to anyone? Or he got it from a friend who got it from a friend etc and he didn’t care about the random guys job
true, he could have gotten these 3rd or 4th hand or further.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh man.

My sister and niece on a lark, attended a casting call for "Man Of Steel". And they ended up in a scene with Kevin Kostner and Diane Lane and others, with face time and all. They signed an NDA, and kept their end of the bargain, didn't tell anyone the details of what was filmed.

The movie came out, we were all excited, and guess which scene was left on the cutting room floor, lol. It was a hospital scene where young Clark Kent was brought to the hospital for an exam. Director/editor apparently felt it didn't fit with the flow so it was cut. :(

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s what I figured.

And anyone that actually had a job doing whatever that could take those pictures should be smart enough to not post them

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well nothing is ever erased from the internet. I'm sure ford has called people in to do damage control.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Btw, ford left a lot of room in that fenderwell for some serious rubber!
For real. Looks like you could fit 37's in there. You wouldn't be able to turn but who cares when you can run over anything.

That is a serious fender lip too. I like it

Camel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II
For real. Looks like you could fit 37's in there. You wouldn't be able to turn but who cares when you can run over anything.

That is a serious fender lip too. I like it
I imagine turning with 37's wouldn't be an issue as long as the tires remained under ~315's or 12.5's
Also, flashbacks to Hammond and the marauder

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't mind if it was a base model steelie. Especially if I had the option of 'downgrading' to that with a high trim model, since there's a good chance I'd probably replace whatever came from the factory anyway. It'd save me a few bucks.
Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! steelies

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol, honestly if ford could offer a stripped down version, ripe for mods, that would be awesome. Give me them tiny steelies, it wouldn't even make it to my driveway. I'd drive straight to my buddys tire and wheel shop. Hell, make it so if you do that, you can turn in the steelies for a credit towards your loan or one of the hundreds of accessories.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well nothing is ever erased from the internet. I'm sure ford has called people in to do damage control.
Yeah, I took a screenshot and added it as my wallpaper... just kidding Ford. I guess I missed everything........

Deleted member 2346

...or this was all one big scheme by Ford. “Leaked” pics, cropped to hide key aspects, only showing lower end models, and the leak “shut down” before we saw an entire truck or the front.
Sponsored