Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are absolutely correct. Worked up over nothing.
However after seeing the Materials video my premonition about the Wildtrak is spot on.
I decided to nix the Wildtrak and buy a Badlands.

mondo0711

Base
First Name
Mondy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F150, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Build & Price just dropped!! Hallelujah the wait is over!!! ?

Now everyone get to building and let us know what you discover.

First 30 people to share their builds in this thread wins a B6G ??sticker to celebrate this big day!

Visit: https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/

2021 Ford Bronco Build & Price Site.jpeg

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:

Bronco Build & Price Now Live: Customers Can See, Configure Their Dream 4x4 in Earthy Exterior Colors, Rugged Interior Materials
1603425614668.jpg

• Build-and-price configurator for all-new Bronco® two- and four-door SUVs is now live, enabling the more than 190,000 reservation holders the ability to see the full collection of colors and options and start selecting paint, interior materials and trim series, along with hundreds of options and accessories at Ford.com/Bronco
  • Customers can see how the Bronco design team tapped into the hues of nature to create earthy color palettes for the all-new Bronco two- and four-door and Bronco Sport SUVs, plus leveraging 55 years of color heritage for authentic and forever-cool inspiration
  • Outdoor gear – baseball gloves, backpacks and athletic shoes, plus a vintage Filson® leather briefcase and an afternoon boat ride – inspired Bronco’s color-rich, durable interiors
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 23, 2020 – The Ford Bronco® brand just opened its all-new Bronco build-and-price configurator, enabling customers for the first time the opportunity to visualize the color and material choices that reinforce the rugged nature of the Built Wild™ brand.

“The color and material offerings of the all-new Bronco and Bronco Sport are genuine and trusted, and establish a visceral connection between nature and the authenticity of this new family of rugged SUVs,” said Missy Coolsaet, Bronco color and materials designer. “They motivate our customers to return to the wilderness and challenge themselves – and Bronco takes them there in a carefree, spontaneous way.”

Launching at midnight Friday, the highly anticipated 2021 Bronco two-door and four-door build-and-price configurator enables more than 190,000 reservation holders and Bronco fans to visualize the nature- and heritage-inspired colors and adventure-enabling options across the seven trim series.

Timeless exterior colors inspired by nature and heritage

When the all-new Bronco family of only-4x4 SUVs take to trails across America, they’ll be clad in exterior colors that are a mix of earthy grays, blues and blacks, plus a few new vivid reds and oranges tracing back to the vintage hues of first-generation Bronco (1966-77).

Traditional exterior colors in the Bronco and Bronco Sport lineup include classic Oxford White, Iconic Silver, Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black, along with several blues – a deep, rich Antimatter Blue offered on the two- and four-door models, while Alto Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a deep hue with hints of earthy green, is available on Bronco Sport.

Several all-new hues are introduced across the Bronco lineup including Area 51, a smoky teal, Cactus Gray, inspired by weathered brush and tough cacti, plus an all-new Kodiak Brown, available on Bronco Sport. On the sporty side, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a color shared with Mustang, is available on both models, while Race Red is available on the Bronco two- and four-doors.

Two new colors trace their roots to first-generation Broncos – Velocity Blue, available on Bronco two- and four-door models, and Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat, a 2021 feature color available across the lineup. Lightning Blue will be offered on the limited run of First Edition™ Bronco two- and four-door models.

Built Wild adventures inspire rich, rugged interiors

Inspiring customers to take on rugged and spontaneous adventures, Bronco designers lived alongside off-road enthusiasts on the trails to learn how they use their SUVs. Along the way, they collected items that served as design inspiration once they were back in Dearborn.

Among the key artifacts: an old, worn baseball mitt, backpacking gear and treads of a trail running shoe. A vintage leather Filson® briefcase and leather watch band influenced interior leather trim selections, while an old fisherman’s net served as inspiration for the MOLLE hook storage system on board Bronco and Bronco Sport.

“There’s a real honesty to these items that’s subtle and still rugged like a Bronco interior should be,” said Coolsaet. “Just like an old baseball glove, they’re meant to be used rough – getting better with age and emulating the customer’s adventure prowess as the vehicle ages.”

Bronco two- and four-door interior colors are fresh and natural with five primary themes including Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx, Dark Space Gray with Black Onyx, Roast with Black Onyx, Black Onyx with Dark Cactus, and Navy Pier with Dark Space Gray. Several series feature Active Orange and Grabber Blue accents on grab handles, door trim and seat stitching.

The design team’s travels led to the creation of a washable interior for Bronco two- and four-door models, with available mold-resistant marine-grade vinyl seating surfaces and durable vinyl washout flooring with active drain plugs for easy cleanup after after a day of off-roading.

Bronco Sport customers can select from five interior color combinations, including Ebony Black, Ebony Black with Medium Dark Slate, Ebony Black with Roast, Ebony Black with Navy Pier and Slate, plus Ebony Black with Active Orange. Active Orange and Area 52 interior accents, inspired by camping gear and kayaks, are available on Badlands™ models.

Bronco Sport designers also used innovative materials for durable, all-weather interiors. Available materials include water- and dirt-resistant fabric to protect seats from spills and trail mud while durable low-gloss micro-suede vinyl covers the center console and door armrests on all Bronco Sport series, and is available on the seat sides and second-row center on Big Bend™ and Badlands models.

“The Bronco Sport design team even looked to popular athletic shoes to create a Y-shaped pattern on the available floor and cargo mats to help keep dirt and water in check. The pattern is repeated on the available rubberized second-row seatbacks,” said Carrie Kennerly, Bronco Sport senior color and materials designer. “With the second-row seats folded flat, the entire cargo area is now easier to clean.”

To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, please visit Ford.com/Bronco.

Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-20.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-19.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-18.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-17.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-16.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-15.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-14.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-13.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-12.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-11.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-10.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-7.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-9.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-5.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-2.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-4.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-3.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-1.jpg
Bronco-Build-and-Price-Configurator-Live-6.jpg
Base w Sasquatch package...Can't wait.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603731320812

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build & Price just dropped!! Hallelujah the wait is over!!! ?

Now everyone get to building and let us know what you discover.

First 30 people to share their builds in this thread wins a B6G ??sticker to celebrate this big day!

Visit: https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603731320812

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:

Bronco Build & Price Now Live: Customers Can See, Configure Their Dream 4x4 in Earthy Exterior Colors, Rugged Interior Materials

• Build-and-price configurator for all-new Bronco® two- and four-door SUVs is now live, enabling the more than 190,000 reservation holders the ability to see the full collection of colors and options and start selecting paint, interior materials and trim series, along with hundreds of options and accessories at Ford.com/Bronco
  • Customers can see how the Bronco design team tapped into the hues of nature to create earthy color palettes for the all-new Bronco two- and four-door and Bronco Sport SUVs, plus leveraging 55 years of color heritage for authentic and forever-cool inspiration
  • Outdoor gear – baseball gloves, backpacks and athletic shoes, plus a vintage Filson® leather briefcase and an afternoon boat ride – inspired Bronco’s color-rich, durable interiors
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 23, 2020 – The Ford Bronco® brand just opened its all-new Bronco build-and-price configurator, enabling customers for the first time the opportunity to visualize the color and material choices that reinforce the rugged nature of the Built Wild™ brand.

“The color and material offerings of the all-new Bronco and Bronco Sport are genuine and trusted, and establish a visceral connection between nature and the authenticity of this new family of rugged SUVs,” said Missy Coolsaet, Bronco color and materials designer. “They motivate our customers to return to the wilderness and challenge themselves – and Bronco takes them there in a carefree, spontaneous way.”

Launching at midnight Friday, the highly anticipated 2021 Bronco two-door and four-door build-and-price configurator enables more than 190,000 reservation holders and Bronco fans to visualize the nature- and heritage-inspired colors and adventure-enabling options across the seven trim series.

Timeless exterior colors inspired by nature and heritage

When the all-new Bronco family of only-4x4 SUVs take to trails across America, they’ll be clad in exterior colors that are a mix of earthy grays, blues and blacks, plus a few new vivid reds and oranges tracing back to the vintage hues of first-generation Bronco (1966-77).

Traditional exterior colors in the Bronco and Bronco Sport lineup include classic Oxford White, Iconic Silver, Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black, along with several blues – a deep, rich Antimatter Blue offered on the two- and four-door models, while Alto Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a deep hue with hints of earthy green, is available on Bronco Sport.

Several all-new hues are introduced across the Bronco lineup including Area 51, a smoky teal, Cactus Gray, inspired by weathered brush and tough cacti, plus an all-new Kodiak Brown, available on Bronco Sport. On the sporty side, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a color shared with Mustang, is available on both models, while Race Red is available on the Bronco two- and four-doors.

Two new colors trace their roots to first-generation Broncos – Velocity Blue, available on Bronco two- and four-door models, and Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat, a 2021 feature color available across the lineup. Lightning Blue will be offered on the limited run of First Edition™ Bronco two- and four-door models.

Built Wild adventures inspire rich, rugged interiors

Inspiring customers to take on rugged and spontaneous adventures, Bronco designers lived alongside off-road enthusiasts on the trails to learn how they use their SUVs. Along the way, they collected items that served as design inspiration once they were back in Dearborn.

Among the key artifacts: an old, worn baseball mitt, backpacking gear and treads of a trail running shoe. A vintage leather Filson® briefcase and leather watch band influenced interior leather trim selections, while an old fisherman’s net served as inspiration for the MOLLE hook storage system on board Bronco and Bronco Sport.

“There’s a real honesty to these items that’s subtle and still rugged like a Bronco interior should be,” said Coolsaet. “Just like an old baseball glove, they’re meant to be used rough – getting better with age and emulating the customer’s adventure prowess as the vehicle ages.”

Bronco two- and four-door interior colors are fresh and natural with five primary themes including Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx, Dark Space Gray with Black Onyx, Roast with Black Onyx, Black Onyx with Dark Cactus, and Navy Pier with Dark Space Gray. Several series feature Active Orange and Grabber Blue accents on grab handles, door trim and seat stitching.

The design team’s travels led to the creation of a washable interior for Bronco two- and four-door models, with available mold-resistant marine-grade vinyl seating surfaces and durable vinyl washout flooring with active drain plugs for easy cleanup after after a day of off-roading.

Bronco Sport customers can select from five interior color combinations, including Ebony Black, Ebony Black with Medium Dark Slate, Ebony Black with Roast, Ebony Black with Navy Pier and Slate, plus Ebony Black with Active Orange. Active Orange and Area 52 interior accents, inspired by camping gear and kayaks, are available on Badlands™ models.

Bronco Sport designers also used innovative materials for durable, all-weather interiors. Available materials include water- and dirt-resistant fabric to protect seats from spills and trail mud while durable low-gloss micro-suede vinyl covers the center console and door armrests on all Bronco Sport series, and is available on the seat sides and second-row center on Big Bend™ and Badlands models.

“The Bronco Sport design team even looked to popular athletic shoes to create a Y-shaped pattern on the available floor and cargo mats to help keep dirt and water in check. The pattern is repeated on the available rubberized second-row seatbacks,” said Carrie Kennerly, Bronco Sport senior color and materials designer. “With the second-row seats folded flat, the entire cargo area is now easier to clean.”

To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, please visit Ford.com/Bronco.

Yeah, this press release says you can build your dream 4x4 but I can't because the options I want are not available on the trim level I want. Very disappointing. I am very close to considering cancelling my reservation.

rghoosier

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, first time poster. Just finished my B&P for my 2021 Carbonized Gray 4D OBX. I've been driving old vehicles my whole life (18yrs), now looking to splurge with my first nice vehicle. I'll mostly be using for city driving but hope to take advantage of the off-road features from time to time.
Features I've added include hard top/headliner, roof rails, Leather-trimmed seats, 2.7L engine, towing capability, and the Lux package. I keep going back and forth on sasquatch, not sure if I will regret not getting it. Clearly looks great but wouldn't have much utility for me.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603732752859
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603732781116

Sponsored

scott.ard

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What happened to the slide out tailgate option, I dont see it.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you know it will because they need to rectify this current color catastrophe. All this has me seriously wanting to wait 6 extra months for a MY 22.
Wife and I talked over the weekend and we're waiting now. Between the possibility of other colors, the fact that I'll have to order and pay without likely ever getting to sit in and drive one (HUGE issue, I was at least lucky enough to see one in person), and a few other smaller issues - there is no downside to waiting, so we'll wait.

Best case - I find a used one with all the options and features I want and I might save some money. Worst case? They never add new colors or features and I order one the way I want anyways.

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wife and I talked over the weekend and we're waiting now. Between the possibility of other colors, the fact that I'll have to order and pay without likely ever getting to sit in and drive one (HUGE issue, I was at least lucky enough to see one in person), and a few other smaller issues - there is no downside to waiting, so we'll wait.

Best case - I find a used one with all the options and features I want and I might save some money. Worst case? They never add new colors or features and I order one the way I want anyways.
I agree. Too many unknowns for me to make a commitment right now. I'm interested though and that's a lot more than most other vehicles.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey, y'all, Build and Price is up. Just got this like 4 mins ago from my local dealer. This goes to show why I moved my reservation lol. This is nuts and they don't want to work on price at all.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603753558122

We have GREAT NEWS!

Ford announced that you can now go to your Ford account to Build & Price your dream Bronco. This will allow you to have more information on your build and be better prepared for when we can finalize your Order.

I will be your point of contact at Astro Ford. Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask via email, text or you can call me on my direct line 228-275-5230.

We want to thank you for your business and we look forward to this exciting launch of the 2021 Ford Bronco!

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone think in the next few weeks to month, Ford may add some options that would still be available in the initial deliveries?

I wa just looking back at an old thread with photos of a pre-production Badlands and it seemed they were testing out a black out package of some kind. It had the standard badlands wheels but in all black, gloss black grille, black color accents inside and black leather seats with white stitching. In the Materials video, the girl also says something like "there will also be an all black seat option". Wishful thinking, but that would be awesome if they added in an appearance package like that.

ric42pars

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's my build. Nobody will like it on here but I don't care. All I will do is add some bigger all terrain tires and it will look awesome and old school. Spend $50-60K all you want but this will get just as many looks on the road. Total MSRP price for this base package is $32,655. Includes floor mats and auxiliary switches.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Base Bronco Build 10-26-20.JPG

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's my build. Nobody will like it on here but I don't care. All I will do is add some bigger all terrain tires and it will look awesome and old school. Spend $50-60K all you want but this will get just as many looks on the road. Total MSRP price for this base package is $32,655. Includes floor mats and auxiliary switches.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Base Bronco Build 10-26-20.JPG
Yeah, man! Great value. And you're right. For $2000 you can get a kickin wheel/tire package. Save the $20,000 and buy a boat. I'm doing a Big Bend so I can get leather steering wheel and cool grill.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked this question the other day but wasn't clear in my ask. If I order the factory roof rails and want to remove the roof will I end up with:
Two gaps on the top of the windshield frame where the roof rack attaches?
Or, The front part of both roof rails still attached to the top of the windshield frame?
Or, Ford will supply the two cover panels that would have come without a rack to attach where the gaps would be with the rack removed?
Sponsored