Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Once its built just drag the link off of the address bar and drop it on your desktop. Clicking it will bring up your completed build. Each time you make changes you want to keep drop another updated link.
If you look at an existing vehicle (I tried a Mustang) you get a "star" button that saves the config to your Saved Items, assuming you are logged in. Maybe they will add that when the Bronco officially launches and is no longer a "future vehicle."

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm just hoping Ford can explain, or fix the oddities on the B/P page. When I select the Navy Pier leather interior on the Outer Banks, and click the info icon it shows I get power seats. But if I select the Brown leather, and click the info icon there's no mention of power seats. And this is only one example of the craziness I've encountered when trying to build my Bronco. I'm so confused..........?

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you look at an existing vehicle (I tried a Mustang) you get a "star" button that saves the config to your Saved Items, assuming you are logged in. Maybe they will add that when the Bronco officially launches and is no longer a "future vehicle."
IMO there is no SAVE button bc then that would hold them to any pricing errors on the B&P. For example the auto on the 2.7, $1895 total instead of separate prices to have both.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I completely agree. Ford is making a huge mistake by not allowing manual with mid package (heated seats are a must for me) on the lower trims. The only reason I am even considering the Bronco is because of the manual transmission. If I cannot get the features and build I want with a manual transmission, I will not buy a bronco.
Kia offers heated seats on every model at every trim level. I don't understand why other manufacturers can't do the same.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many will come to their senses and upgrade from the Wildtrak to the Badlands.

HiddenOrganicCrownofthornsstarfish-small.gif

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be fine with two-tone seats and whatever, but that bronze dash in the OBX is haunting my dreams ... and not in a good way.
I don’t think we can take much from that interior video BN did. The filming is horrible, look at the colors on the base “ dark space grey’. They are dark when they show the swatch, And light gray , ( totally different color) when they show the seats.

Reactions: DHC

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chrome on Windows 10 - here's what mine looks like :D

Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. HiddenOrganicCrownofthornsstarfish-small
And to think Land Rover got that from this:
Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. 1603822258480

we could be doing a lot worse:
Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. 1603822498250

Just trying to keep my perspective realizing if I got everything I want in a Bronco build it’s still cheaper than the dumpster fire Defender pictured above

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've personally built over a hundred just to come up with my B&P glitches list. :)

Chris

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did not read all the posts.
Do you think they counted the builds using incognito(would not get as many 60 second delays)mode?

SFNMutt

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon, 2012 Mustang GT vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
very frustrated w/ the colors. I have a 1st Ed reserved but don't like the interior / exterior colors. looks like if I want black leather I need to drop down to a Badlands & work my way back up but if I get the bigger engine, I'm not allowed to get the hard top. why??? if I get the roof rails, I can't get the sasquatch package. again why?? a wildtrack will let me have the big engine + hardtop but then I have to have the sandstone interior. grumble grumble. off to search the forum & see how other people are dealing w/ this.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Kia offers heated seats on every model at every trim level. I don't understand why other manufacturers can't do the same.
If you have a interior that you can wash out then electric seats whick includes heated ones are not a good idea at all

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Duh, only 10% are manual, because...
They delete the manual if you click on big tires.
They delete the manual if you click on big engine.
They delete the manual if you click on heated seats.
They delete the manual if you click on Squatch.
They delete the manual if you click on dual-zone climate control.
They delete the manual if you click on Mid-Package.
They delete the manual if you look at the screen too long, because the are being buttheads.
Do they really think that people who prefer to "drive" their vehicles don't want warm butts?
I must be an odd one, but I absolutely HATE heated seats. On another note West Texas doesn't get that cold but when it does, still no on the heated seats.

SFNMutt

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon, 2012 Mustang GT vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
my mistake. badlands will let you have the bigger engine, sasquatch, & the hardtop as long as you don't get the hardtop sound deadening headliner. that's just plain dumb.
Sponsored