First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I set my reservation up for a Wildtrak, but like everyone else I've been playing with Build and Price for hours each day, cross shopping the other trims, packages and accessories. I came across the BL and wasn't able to add the sound deadening headliner with the 2.7. I'm assuming its just a glitch as its the same combo on the Wildtrak, but who knows.

This is going to be my daily driver, 20k miles every year, if not more. I love the look of the Wildtrak and the "standard" features(2.7, 10spd, SAS), I want the normal comforts I'd expect in a $50k+ vehicle(leather, heated seats, wireless charging etc). So I option it as I like and it comes in just a tick under $60k. Really pushing the limit for a truck that I'll probably never drive down more than a gravel road. But at the same time I can't stand the boring soccer wagon looks of sooo many other crossover SUVs.

The Badlands configured in a similar manner comes in just a hair shy of the Wildtrak. I'm struggling to justify the SAS as a daily driver- with on-road handling, comfort and noise a concern. Its starting to seem more and more unrealistic to make the Wildtrak a daily driver, I really want to start seeing some full reviews BEFORE the order date goes live.
I found a YouTube video that has a good look at the stance (see below) of the badlands on 33’s and while I agree, Sasquatch looks better, I think these wheels and tires look great even if they’re on the 4-door and should make for a better daily driver. Mine will also be getting a lot of miles so if you decide to skip Sasquatch, I don’t think you’ll be too unhappy with 33’s.

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I found a YouTube video that has a good look at the stance (see below) of the badlands on 33’s and while I agree, Sasquatch looks better, I think these wheels and tires look great even if they’re on the 4-door and should make for a better daily driver. Mine will also be getting a lot of miles so if you decide to skip Sasquatch, I don’t think you’ll be too unhappy with 33’s.

When you've selected 33 mud tires and then try to add on a hardtop it wants you to add the Sasquatch pkg. It is nuts on the whole thing. anothe model seen also other scenarios like have Sasquatch then try to add a hardtop but it won't let you and wants do drop Sasquatch pkg,

Ludicrous!!!!! :LOL: So disorganized!

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nuts....trying to build a BL......how ridicules is this? Add 2.7L and it drops a bunch of options.

WHY?

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603825571105

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nuts....trying to build a BL......how ridicules is this? Add 2.7L and it drops a bunch of options.

WHY?

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603825571105
So basically, you can't have this set up?
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603826840328

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So basically, you can't have this set up?
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603826840328
I think you can but only if you do the 2.3l engine (which is what Overland concept has). But regardless, how sound deadening isn’t allowed on badlands but is on wildtrak makes zero sense.

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah on the 4 door you can't do it in the BL but on the two door you can get 2.7 with sound deadening roof panels and Sasquatch!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
try building an outerbanks to the specs you need or want. you can get sound deadening on the hardtop

I set my reservation up for a Wildtrak, but like everyone else I've been playing with Build and Price for hours each day, cross shopping the other trims, packages and accessories. I came across the BL and wasn't able to add the sound deadening headliner with the 2.7. I'm assuming its just a glitch as its the same combo on the Wildtrak, but who knows.

This is going to be my daily driver, 20k miles every year, if not more. I love the look of the Wildtrak and the "standard" features(2.7, 10spd, SAS), I want the normal comforts I'd expect in a $50k+ vehicle(leather, heated seats, wireless charging etc). So I option it as I like and it comes in just a tick under $60k. Really pushing the limit for a truck that I'll probably never drive down more than a gravel road. But at the same time I can't stand the boring soccer wagon looks of sooo many other crossover SUVs.

The Badlands configured in a similar manner comes in just a hair shy of the Wildtrak. I'm struggling to justify the SAS as a daily driver- with on-road handling, comfort and noise a concern. Its starting to seem more and more unrealistic to make the Wildtrak a daily driver, I really want to start seeing some full reviews BEFORE the order date goes live.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Decked out an BL 2.7L and even without the Sasquatch lift and 35" tires it was still $3000.00 more!

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been thinking of Line-X since the MIC top announcement. I've seen a number of builds with this product at SEMA for years. Applicators and owners seem to praise this product for numerous reasons including durability and longevity. Even if you get a chip, it should be easy to patch as DIY....plenty of colors - just won't get a gloss finish
Line-X agent replied back to my email........initial quote for the two roof panels and back cab cap to do "Protective Coating" which is thinner application of the same Line-x.........they said $1000.00CAN Figure it would be more but I'm getting it re-confirmed.
Exciting.......

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603849147160

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Line-X agent replied back to my email........initial quote for the two roof panels and back cab cap to do "Protective Coating" which is thinner application of the same Line-x.........they said $1000.00CAN Figure it would be more but I'm getting it re-confirmed.
Exciting.......

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603849147160
Nice...appreciate the front-end investigative work, Sherlock (y). $1000CAN equates to roughly $760USD. I can work with that in order to help solidify a 1st year G6 delivery. Not overly worried about the removable rear hatch windows on the painted modular top (the only other noticeable difference I can see) since the dogs would be in the back seat anyway... nor the concern about adding more weight to the GVWR as I have seen other posts describing the MIC weighing less than the modular.... https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mic-vs-modular-top.6096/page-3#post-273928

Issue regarding the top solved for me. Next up, seats and how to economically ventilate the fronts (a need in AZ) for under the cost of adding the Ford leather option (want power seats, but don't need).
Thanks again.

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While $1000 is a fair chunk of $$, I'm wondering what the option price for a white roof will be. More than $1000 I'm guessing. This might be just the way to go for those of us who want a white modular roof. Adds weight, yes, but is it worth considering? I think so.
Sponsored