Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If other interior options are added to Wildtrak (such as MGV and anything other than sandstone) and they allow a soft top at delivery, I'll probably switch back to Wildtrak and will be going with Iconic Silver. That looks awesome with the graphics... pricey but pretty sharp.

I doubt those stars above will align so I'm probably going Badlands. I haven't decided yet but it's currently a toss-up between IS and Carb Gray for me (at the moment).

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If other interior options are added to Wildtrak (such as MGV and anything other than sandstone) and they allow a soft top at delivery, I'll probably switch back to Wildtrak and will be going with Iconic Silver. That looks awesome with the graphics... pricey but pretty sharp.

I doubt those stars above will align so I'm probably going Badlands. I haven't decided yet but it's currently a toss-up between IS and Carb Gray for me (at the moment).
I'm in a similar boat. If they were to ada plain black leather interior, I would go with a blacked out wild track. With the wheels, emblems, grill and decals being black, it would be awesome.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did this come from build and price or what?
EDIT: i just noticed the instagram tag

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If MGV was an option, I would stay WT tan or not. I was indeed hoping they would go the route of Soft Top at delivery and then ship the modular to the dealer for a future pickup.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious what draws you to the wild track over the Badlands?

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same - if they fix that WildTrak interior - I am going for that - otherwise I went down to Blk Diamond just to get a decent interior. Sad that Ford put us in this position. I prefer the Wildtrak - funny thing is Blk Diamond with Sasq is almost the same price as the Wildtrak.