Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my mistake. badlands will let you have the bigger engine, sasquatch, & the hardtop as long as you don't get the hardtop sound deadening headliner. that's just plain dumb.
Now try to add the Paint Protection Film option for $295. :eek:

Fair warning... lock up any guns in the house and self-medicate with a bottle of whisky first to soften the impact. ?

• Love
Reactions: jxc

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Three of those 500,000 builds are Automatics that will never be purchased, only used to try and estimate a ManSquatch on different trims.

tomwill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The bronze dash or blue interior both killed the OBX for me completely. I can't believe they didn't offer a standard black or brown option for the interior of the outer banks.
Amen! The exact same for me. I originally planned on the OBX but that video was the death blow to that dream. That has to be the most hideous combination.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Three of those 500,000 builds are Automatics that will never be purchased, only used to try and estimate a ManSquatch on different trims.
Exactly. I keep making Base builds with sas or Black Diamonds with mid... the manual is non-negotiable but all my builds keep reverting to auto.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have a interior that you can wash out then electric seats whick includes heated ones are not a good idea at all
That doesn't stop you from getting rubber mats in F Series trucks.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must be an odd one, but I absolutely HATE heated seats. On another note West Texas doesn't get that cold but when it does, still no on the heated seats.
Living in Alberta where it gets to -40, I will not buy a new vehicle, especially a C$70,000 one, that does not have heated seats.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the Gladiator had a better engine I would definitely considerate it. That is good pricing they are offering right now.
The Bronco has Jeep in a big panic. They have been advertising like crazy since mid-July. I'm sure they will get a lot of sales from people who aren't specifically looking for a Bronco if Ford doesn't address these issues with the discrepancies between the launch information and the Build and Price.

OP
OP
Calicorks

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco has Jeep in a big panic. They have been advertising like crazy since mid-July. I'm sure they will get a lot of sales from people who aren't specifically looking for a Bronco if Ford doesn't address these issues with the discrepancies between the launch information and the Build and Price.
Jeep is definitely in a panic, HAHA. I think overall, both Ford and Jeep will benefit from competition. Ford needs to deliver our Broncos as advertised, or Jeep will be getting more sales.

Sponsored

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would like to know how many actually hit confirm after building. I'm sure Ford won't tell us that because the number will be so low.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The data is corrupt since every time I build a squatch it changes it to an auto, even though I have no plans of getting an auto. Would not be surprised though to learn Ford is data mining corrupt data.

Dr. Wizardmoose

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Siverado 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just wish there were more interior color options and definitely more rim choices. For all its energy its is putting into the Bronco and touting choices I just don't see it. If FORD were to take a page out of the mid engine Corvete and how they toured the major markets with vehicles and equipment, I believe the whole process would be better and they would make more money, and finally draw more people into the showrooms that would not necessarily have visited in the first place. Sometimes you have to emulate the competition when they get it right.
Sponsored