First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe but I do think they are nicely done smart but not overkill and they are a option so people can decide if they want them or not.
Only the door is an option. The hood graphic is standard.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the blackout hood decal, which is actually useful. Don't like that it says Wildtrak though. Hopefully they'll have a plain version through parts. Don't like the side graphics at all.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$520 is pretty stiff.
I'm fine with the hood graphic. Actually looks nice in the matte with the Gloss Black WIldtrak logo. $520 for about $5 in UV safe auto decal that could be put on in 20 minutes just doesn't seem like a value.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm curious what draws you to the wild track over the Badlands?
Black Grill, Black Mirror Covers, Black Beauty Rings, Baja Mode. But I have a 4 door build in both. Trying to decide between the Wildtrak and Badlands. I think it comes down to interior. Hated the WIldtrak Dash coloring when I first saw it. Looks much better in real life pictures. Like the coloring (Other than the orange stitching and accessories) of the MGV but I have no idea how it will actually feel to sit on. Cloth is a no go with a convertible to me. Gotta be the Vinyl or the Leather. I want Amp Powersteps for my girls to get in the car so the rock rails are useless and will be removed. I will never go rock crawling, but I will go off road in the mountains/ desert, and beach. I like speed and quickness so I will definitely have the 2.7L. I'd prefer power seats which the Badlands wont have in MGV. And I'm really not sure if I like the Steel Bumper or not. With the Wildtrak I'd probably buy a bully bar with light bar to put on to protect the cheaper bumper or go with an ADD Stealth bumper which I love (For a lot more money I know). Got to narrow this down over the next month. My dealer will have a 2 door and 4 door in early December at a special event so I'm hoping one is a Badlands with MGV so I can sit in it.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black Grill, Black Mirror Covers, Black Beauty Rings, Baja Mode. But I have a 4 door build in both. Trying to decide between the Wildtrak and Badlands. I think it comes down to interior. Hated the WIldtrak Dash coloring when I first saw it. Looks much better in real life pictures. Like the coloring (Other than the orange stitching and accessories) of the MGV but I have no idea how it will actually feel to sit on. Cloth is a no go with a convertible to me. Gotta be the Vinyl or the Leather. I want Amp Powersteps for my girls to get in the car so the rock rails are useless and will be removed. I will never go rock crawling, but I will go off road in the mountains/ desert, and beach. I like speed and quickness so I will definitely have the 2.7L. I'd prefer power seats which the Badlands wont have in MGV. And I'm really not sure if I like the Steel Bumper or not. With the Wildtrak I'd probably buy a bully bar with light bar to put on to protect the cheaper bumper or go with an ADD Stealth bumper which I love (For a lot more money I know). Got to narrow this down over the next month. My dealer will have a 2 door and 4 door in early December at a special event so I'm hoping one is a Badlands with MGV so I can sit in it.
That all makes sense but FWIW Badlands has Baja Mode

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly though, all those decals do tie together the gloss black and mic gray pieces.
Maybe? ?‍♂

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those decals are too much.

I could live with the hood decal if I had to, but the side decals are horrible.

Yet another reason to cancel my Wildtrak rez and change to another model.
Sponsored