03bulldog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL, mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this correct for ballpark Invoice Price, 0.94 times whatever my Build price is?
Wildtrak @ $54810 x .94 = $51521.40 then minus $1000 more for Texas Dealer deal below Invoice for a total of $50521.40 before TTL. If so I can live with that.
Invoice price for the vehicle (no options) can be found here https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

Estimating the invoice on options is where you'd use the 0.94 multiplier. The $1,495 destination cannot be discounted
Sponsored

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi Albert,

Just a quick question. Will Granger be offering leasing options on the Broncos? The B&P currently doesn't have that option listed. I was curious what the rates, residuals, etc. would be. I prefer to lease first year vehicles, especially until kinks get worked out and if I decide I need a 4 door down the line. Thanks for all that you're doing to help us future Bronco owners out.

Bernie

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The $43,080 number is the one you should multiply by 0.94.

(DIO = Dealer Installed Options or the band that sang "Holy Diver" )
No that is not true..

The 33385 *.97
The 8200 * .94
add the two numbers and add the D&D of 1495

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Albert,

Just a quick question. Will Granger be offering leasing options on the Broncos? The B&P currently doesn't have that option listed. I was curious what the rates, residuals, etc. would be. I prefer to lease first year vehicles, especially until kinks get worked out and if I decide I need a 4 door down the line. Thanks for all that you're doing to help us future Bronco owners out.

Bernie
We will lease to Iowans only we will not be leasing outside of the state...

Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Albert- here is a question many of us may have, especially for those who have made an early and late reservation.
when ordering actually begins, it is my understanding that ford will give an appropriate delivery date. From your earliest orders ( especially with a delay for the black modular top) will you be able to give us an idea of when those dates are? It would help as far as using our first or second reservation and knowing if we are close to the 2022 build year with those options available.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not a problem just do not want folks to make decisions based on a slight error in math...
Dang, you made me go back and check my math.

I found a huge mistake: I figured out the 3% off base and 6% off options but I forgot you were doing a thousand bucks below invoice on pre-October reservations...so another thousand in my favor!

2 Door Base/Antimatter Blue
2.7L EcoBoost/Automatic/Sasquatch Package
MIC Top/Sound Deadening Headliner/Roof Rails/Crossbars
Modular Steel Bumper/Bash Plates/Brush Guard/Rock Rails
Auxiliary Switches/Floor Liners/On-Road Assistance Kit
Paint Protection Film/Keyless Entry Pad

Total = $39,594
Less Granger Discount (est. $855 + $666 + $1,000) = $2,521 = $37,073
Plus Destination $1,495 = $38,568
Plus Doc, Transit, Shipping (est. $570) = $39,138
Plus Taxes, Registration (est. $3,500) = $42,638

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every time someone writes Iowans, my brain first sees the capital "i" as a lower case "L" and I think to myself, What the heck is a "Lowan"? ?

Sponsored

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriousely wish you all luck with this pricing, imagining they will have so many reservations a majority of these will be 2023's as 2021's are already at capacity and 2022's may be by the time these reservations get selected for build. Ask about other fees, there is some reason for selling for a loss on this most popular vehicle. No worries explaining, I've heard. Plus so far out of my market area to effect my store.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seriousely wish you all luck with this pricing, imagining they will have so many reservations a majority of these will be 2023's as 2021's are already at capacity and 2022's may be by the time these reservations get selected for build. Ask about other fees, there is some reason for selling for a loss on this most popular vehicle. No worries explaining, I've heard. Plus so far out of my market area to effect my store.
Aren’t you supposed to be kicking some kid’s dog somewhere else right now?

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Total = $39,594
Less Granger Discount (est. $855 + $666 + $1,000) = $2,521 = $37,073
Plus Destination $1,495 = $38,568
Plus Doc, Transit, Shipping (est. $570) = $39,138
Plus Taxes, Registration (est. $3,500) = $42,638
whats the 855 and 666 off?

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Albert- here is a question many of us may have, especially for those who have made an early and late reservation.
when ordering actually begins, it is my understanding that ford will give an appropriate delivery date. From your earliest orders ( especially with a delay for the black modular top) will you be able to give us an idea of when those dates are? It would help as far as using our first or second reservation and knowing if we are close to the 2022 build year with those options available.
We do not know what that will look like yet, remember this is the first time that we have had this type of program with this kind of reaction..

Seriousely wish you all luck with this pricing, imagining they will have so many reservations a majority of these will be 2023's as 2021's are already at capacity and 2022's may be by the time these reservations get selected for build.

As for the Model years, you are obviously in sales and do not understand the program...

Ask about other fees, there is some reason for selling for a loss on this most popular vehicle.

Maybe just stick with what you know...we are not losing money on them and as far as popularity the F-150 outpaces all of the Fords in sales so that would be the most "popular"...

As for the fees they already know them, $180 DOC and $45 transit tag that is everything...

No worries explaining, I've heard. Plus so far out of my market area to effect my store.

Tell that to the Indiana reservation holders that we have, many of whom transferred from other stores...
I truly hope that you do not treat your customers with as much disrespect as you have the members on the Forum..
You are most welcome to start your own thread about us if you would like, that should be an interesting one to watch..o_O
Sponsored