First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are automatic high beams useful? Does anyone here have them?
Sponsored

OH-RK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was confused about ford co-pilot 360 technology on the base and contacted ford through their website. The representative on the chat sent me a link to some info. It said:

WHAT IS FORD CO-PILOT360?
Ford officially debuted its Co-Pilot360 suite in 2018 with the 2019 model year Fusion sedan. The system represented a leap forward into how the company bundled their safety tech while demonstrating the way forward for future vehicles. The system currently includes five safety systems and will be standard on all Ford and Lincoln vehicles from the 2020 model year onwards. Take a look at each of these five systems and how they help drivers stay safe in various situations.

1603833640965.png

If this is true, I'm now 100% going base.
On fords website it list Co-Pilot360 as a package on the base.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are automatic high beams useful? Does anyone here have them?
Had a rental F150 at work, had auto high beams, I didn’t like them, they didn’t seem to go back to low beam until opposing traffic was pretty close, I always felt like I was blinding people. Not a huge fan of all the tech, I actually like to operate my vehicles, not just go along for the ride.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

DeMag1969

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On fords website it list Co-Pilot360 as a package on the base.
In B&P it is list as "Ford co-pilot 360 technology" and then under safety it doesn't include BLIS with cross traffic alert. The other 3 were included. I was just confused on what "technology" meant.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup. It is very appealing. My problem is that being here in Florida I would be hard pressed to find any terrain short of mud that would warrant the Squatch. I think if the beach got that bad they would restrict access.
This. Also, SOFL rain... have wondered about mud tires on 95 in a monsoon.

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

B&P has me all over the place....UGH. However, knowing that my off-roading will be nothing more than bad roads and maybe super easy trails (fire roads) my newest idea is 4 DR Base, 2.7/Auto with Aux Switches and Floor Liners and the Mud Flaps (if available).

The only other addition would be the Advanced 4x4 if available w/o Sasquatch.

OH-RK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do the base come with Trail control and Trail turn assist? It's listed under optional and requires 10A. So if i upgrade to 10A will it come with it or is it a different upgrade option?

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do the base come with Trail control and Trail turn assist? It's listed under optional and requires 10A. So if i upgrade to 10A will it come with it or is it a different upgrade option?
I want to know this too. Also, does opting for the 2.7 get you one pedal driving if you don’t opt for Sasquatch?

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want to know this too. Also, does opting for the 2.7 get you one pedal driving if you don’t opt for Sasquatch?
Yes, yes and yes.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was confused about ford co-pilot 360 technology on the base and contacted ford through their website. The representative on the chat sent me a link to some info. It said:

WHAT IS FORD CO-PILOT360?
Ford officially debuted its Co-Pilot360 suite in 2018 with the 2019 model year Fusion sedan. The system represented a leap forward into how the company bundled their safety tech while demonstrating the way forward for future vehicles. The system currently includes five safety systems and will be standard on all Ford and Lincoln vehicles from the 2020 model year onwards. Take a look at each of these five systems and how they help drivers stay safe in various situations.

1603833640965.png

If this is true, I'm now 100% going base.
It that really on the base! Pumped up even more now as I thought that was a higher trim features! Although I must say the lane assist can piss me off at times.
Sponsored