First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m guessing aftermarket is going to solve this issue as well.
Aftermarket sounds great and all until you realize it voids the warranty. Not so great anymore eh?
Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aftermarket sounds great and all until you realize it voids the warranty. Not so great anymore eh?
Your warranty will be up after 30,000 miles, that’s not very long to wait for custom headlights

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
keep old headlights and reinstall if issue arises.
Well and I think it's funny because the marketing has been "customize it to your desire!" but if they actually void your warranty after said customizations, that would be extremely dishonest from them.

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
keep old headlights and reinstall if issue arises.
Not sure if Ford is the same way, but when I changed the headlights out on my Wrangler, I brought it to the dealer to get them aligned. This was in 2015. Right as I pulled into the dealer, a service advisor plugged something into the OB2 port and in seconds replied to me, even before I had a chance to explain why I was there: What did you do to your vehicle? Then he was explaining something to me, as I was telling him what my appt was for. Needless to say, they knew the vehicle was tampered with. Not that they cared. They gave me a free alignment and I was on my way.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I go back and forth... I do love the upgraded wheels on the BD, but just seems to me that it needs bigger tires to fill out the rig better, so I most likely will squatch it...
Unfortunately that puts me $50,010, I wanted to be closer to the 45-47 range...

Oh well it’s only cash I will make more...
?
I don't need all of the bells and such, so I kept my build down to $42K no SAS w/mid, unless you're rock crawling the BD will be a great off road rig, I have driven much less capable rigs in some rough country. This will be a tow behind desert and mountain runabout so keeping the weight down is also a factor.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then in 36 months it will be up and you can Mod to your hearts content :)
I'm beginning to just be ok with regular lights and the yellow DL's...more old school, saves a thousand bucks.

On another note, is there a way to remove/replace the rock rails with tube steps? I don't need no rails...but wife might like steps and they look cool.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm beginning to just be ok with regular lights and the yellow DL's...more old school, saves a thousand bucks.

On another note, is there a way to remove/replace the rock rails with tube steps? I don't need no rails...but wife might like steps and they look cool.
Yes, the rock rails are bolted on so are replaceable, either after market or from the Ford parts store for the OEM tube steps.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, the rock rails are bolted on so are replaceable, either after market or from the Ford parts store for the OEM tube steps.
Wish I could just leave them off and save the $600....

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If the rock rails match the Badlands that were at Supercel it's just a few bolts underneath, simple 20 minute swap.