Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Y'all my dealer text me right after Ford announced no X plan and said he's still honoring even though Ford isn't! Hell he even invited me to the Bronco Sport training! Find yourself a better dealership! Also my time of order deposit is $200!

Btw any IL/STL MO ppl who like to jump onto my dealer.. message me! They are SOILL/MO line located!

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

there's gonna be a lot of pre-assigned Bronco sales reps that are gonna be pissed off due to their dealer employer being greedy.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only get emails with financing deals for F150s from my "originally assigned" dealer.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more they yowl about not getting their way -- aka, the OLD way of doing things -- the more they reveal their fear of the future. They haven't innovated. They've just been sitting back on their fat a$$e$ waiting for the MSRP dollars to roll in by default, like they think it should always be. They don't like how this new reservation system is turning out for them and now they're flipping.

My reaction to their fear: TOUGH $H!T, YOU LAZY ASSHOLE.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And that dealer would never get my service/warranty going forward either. They fail to realize you still live where you live and need to take it somewhere to get serviced.
Stealerships are so used to having all the power and treating customers like suckers they think they can get away with stuff like this. Go somewhere else, show them they're wrong.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My local dealer that was assigned my sale has been holding firm on MSRP. Its their choice, I understand but as more options became available I reached out to try and strike a deal before I pulled the reservation. I genuinely wanted to support my local privately owned dealership. I see it like this, all of the people that work there are supporting my business everyday so I wanted to reciprocate. I wanted to lock in my plan and gave it one last try. 2 days went by with not so much as a "I'll get back to you". So I shot them a short email saying I took that non-response as my answer and sorry we could not work something out. Now I get a call back and the guy sets off on a rant with about how MSRP is it and this is a new model and I can't just go to a dealer and buy one of these and all of the offers by dealers nationwide are lies. The tone he took was shocking really. He talked at me for 5 minutes or so and never once asked a single question or allowed me to speak. Wow. In my business I don't speak to customers like that. Do these dealers realize that we don't have to buy from them? Makes me wonder about all of the customers getting screwed that don't know any better.
Shoulda just said , actually I can go anywhere and buy one because I have a transferable reservation ✌

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So then he just followed up with an email that I can't make sense of. He says he " hopes to have a couple of Broncos available for reservation holders next year." A couple? Well yeah I would hope so.
tell him you can get a bronc 2000 off invoice and see if he changes his tone...

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My local dealer that was assigned my sale has been holding firm on MSRP. Its their choice, I understand but as more options became available I reached out to try and strike a deal before I pulled the reservation. I genuinely wanted to support my local privately owned dealership. I see it like this, all of the people that work there are supporting my business everyday so I wanted to reciprocate. I wanted to lock in my plan and gave it one last try. 2 days went by with not so much as a "I'll get back to you". So I shot them a short email saying I took that non-response as my answer and sorry we could not work something out. Now I get a call back and the guy sets off on a rant with about how MSRP is it and this is a new model and I can't just go to a dealer and buy one of these and all of the offers by dealers nationwide are lies. The tone he took was shocking really. He talked at me for 5 minutes or so and never once asked a single question or allowed me to speak. Wow. In my business I don't speak to customers like that. Do these dealers realize that we don't have to buy from them? Makes me wonder about all of the customers getting screwed that don't know any better.
Why the hell didn’t you hang up after 15 seconds into his rant? I too want to support local dealers, but not if they can’t compromise a bit.

Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I would have interrupted, confirmed his name, and asked for his manager. If he was the owner or manager, I would have just said, "Your attitude is unacceptable" and hung up.
Mike, you don’t have a “Karen” haircut, do you? Lol.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a tough industry, I won't be surprised if Carvana and Vroom did a deal with Car makers and killed the Dealers business, they already shaked down the used cars market.
Sponsored