First Name
Wilfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 1500 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got a phone call from my dealer and the told me I had to go in and build my Bronco so they could order it. I told them I thought the ordering was going to be in December. They said no and if I waited until December I would get my Bronco until end of 2021 or 2022. Is this true? I even told them that I was looking at different dealers to see who could give me a better deal.but they said no dealer were giving incentives because of demand and if I wait any longer I would have to even longer for my Bronco. So can anybody tell me if this is true or are these guys are full of it
Sponsored

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got a phone call from my dealer and the told me I had to go in and build my Bronco so they could order it. I told them I thought the ordering was going to be in December. They said no and if I waited until December I would get my Bronco until end of 2021 or 2022. Is this true? I even told them that I was looking at different dealers to see who could give me a better deal.but they said no dealer were giving incentives because of demand and if I wait any longer I would have to even longer for my Bronco. So can anybody tell me if this is true or are these guys are full of it
Ask on the Ford website if ur on sure about anything

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell him:

Ford Bronco Is the ordering going on now? giphy

and then call the toll free number to switch your dealer ASAP.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why don’t dealers do a little friggin research themselves
Damn

870A1844-C3FC-402E-BA4A-129561696637.jpeg

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m sure there are lot of dealers that have no idea that this forum exists and that we’ve collectively dissected the Bronco down to the stitches of the seats (literally).

I really enjoy how much information is available on this forum. I also enjoy seeing these threads where dealers are just spewing complete and utter nonsense. Call their bluff.
Ford Bronco Is the ordering going on now? BBD3693A-4EBD-464B-AEDF-B9C63AB0F1FF

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd tell him sure, I'll come in, we can go over the order guide together on your computer - there's some confusion on the Build & Price website that I'd love for you to be able to clear up with the official Ford order guide.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would guess they do not want you to jump ship, and maybe change your reservation to another dealership

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership (Apple Valley Ford in Minneapolis) has been pretty transparent so far. They really don't know a lot. They won't be charging ADM that's for sure, but they anticipate discounts below MSRP because it's product line just like Ranger and it's not a specialty vehicle like the Focus RS, Raptor, or other specific models in the lineup. Said to call back in mid-November and they will have more information from Ford, which should be able to give us a better understanding of the discounts they can provide below MSRP.

My guess ~ I won't get invoice, but I'll pay less than MSRP. I think I can swallow that for a local dealership. Otherwise I'm driving three hours to Granger.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scare tactics. Trying to force you into a commitment. When will they learn, there are info sources to answer questions. The Bronco is going to reshape the American auto buying experience.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no order guide and the order banks aren't open, I just rechecked. I'm hoping to see order guides soon as I don't trust build and price for information.
Sponsored