Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Posted this in the interior accent colors thread, but thought I'd share it here too:

So, I just noticed something on the 360 interior view on my build. Of course the doors have the exterior color brought inside, which I think is an interesting touch. Has anyone noticed they did the same with the rear swing gate? I was just looking at the back seats in the BD and noticed the Velocity Blue peaking at me between the seats. I was like, "hello beautiful". LOL
Sponsored

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Posted this in the interior accent colors thread, but thought I'd share it here too:

So, I just noticed something on the 360 interior view on my build. Of course the doors have the exterior color brought inside, which I think is an interesting touch. Has anyone noticed they did the same with the rear swing gate? I was just looking at the back seats in the BD and noticed the Velocity Blue peaking at me between the seats. I was like, "hello beautiful". LOL
The door showing through is only for the 2dr, right?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The door showing through is only for the 2dr, right?
Yes, this is a 2DR build, but I'm not sure about the 4DR. I'd have to research that.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, this is a 2DR build, but I'm not sure about the 4DR. I'd have to research that.
It's not on the 4 door as far as we know.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not on the 4 door as far as we know.
That's interesting. I haven't done any 4DR builds, so I haven't really looked at them. I guess I shouldn't be surprised they changed that from 2DR to 4DR. LOL

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a decent picture of a non squatch Area 51 BD that was part of the interiors video BN put up.
Side pic BD.jpg
Can someone send the link on where this photo came from? Grabbers are good looking tires. Sasquatch looks cool, but I feel most classic broncos had smaller tires so these will do just fine and keep the classic look.
[/QUOTE]
I actually grabbed this screen shot from the BN interiors video.

I was going through some old posts today and came across another pic (video) for a BD I didn't remember before. Posted back in August from the employee event. I think its a black BD 4 door that rolls in on the upgraded wheels. Its a pretty good look since you see it in action ------ here's the link again:

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Weird how there’s so many pictures with the upgraded rims and not the stocks. I wanna see the steelies. And not that 1 picture of the shiny ass ones at the factory...

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone send the link on where this photo came from? Grabbers are good looking tires. Sasquatch looks cool, but I feel most classic broncos had smaller tires so these will do just fine and keep the classic look.
I actually grabbed this screen shot from the BN interiors video.

I was going through some old posts today and came across another pic (video) for a BD I didn't remember before. Posted back in August from the employee event. I think its a black BD 4 door that rolls in on the upgraded wheels. Its a pretty good look since you see it in action ------ here's the link again:
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! That video is probably the best profile look at the BD and if I squint I can almost see my dirty steelies. I agree with you on the stock BD tires and the classic look. Also, I set two "rough" goals for this purchase which were stay under 50K out the door and try to average 20mpg. I may not hit either goal but heck I'm trying!

Sponsored

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Weird how there’s so many pictures with the upgraded rims and not the stocks. I wanna see the steelies. And not that 1 picture of the shiny ass ones at the factory...
Literally just came here to ask if we've seen the steelies yet. Gut says they're terrible though.

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Literally just came here to ask if we've seen the steelies yet. Gut says they're terrible though.
There’s a thread in the Photos section that shows it. Looks very glossy, but idk if it’s because of the lighting.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put down for a Black Diamond 4 door and planning on getting the sasquatch package + hardtop + 2.7 + Antimatter Blue if it doesn't get too much over $50k.. I've got a 2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package that's going to be sacrificed to the Bronco gods to make this happen.

I would go for the Big Bend, except all the armor and interior stuff that comes on the Black Diamond is worth the ~$2700 to me.
I tricked out a Black Diamond for $50,262 out the door at Mike Naughton Ford in Aurora, CO

Attachments

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base