Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife graduated from CNR, her mom graduated from CNR, sucks it closed. She was going to school there when we met.

Currently have my Bronco reserved through Ford of Branford, but willing to switch to Brewster.
My wife went to cnr. Small world
Guess they should have opened it to guys a lot earlier to bring in more cash. Their nursing program is what kept them afloat for a while. I was one of the last classes. I was in my mid 30's and forgot how annoying the younger crowd is in college ?, but I'm sure I probably acted like that when I was younger

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You guys are relatively close to me in Norwalk. Used to go to the College of New Rochelle before it closed.
Up there occasionally to take friends from NY shooting since they can't do it here in NY.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

**Attention**

Big yellow words really pop, just trying to get the attention of those closer to the South Jersey/Philly/Delaware/MD region. Or anyone who liked the Winner Ford $1,000 Accessory Credit deal.

I'm getting DM's from some people who are interested in the Winner Ford Deal. Actually I have 1 new(er) member interested, and 1 current reservation holder (@ Winner) asking about it. Just wanted to see what sort of traction we have on this one, so in the next day or 2 I can reach back out to Winner and make sure everything is still good.

Also, if you have questions about it, let me know.

If interested, probably best to DM me so I can keep track of everyone.

Thanks.

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

**Attention**

Big yellow words really pop, just trying to get the attention of those closer to the South Jersey/Philly/Delaware/MD region. Or anyone who liked the Winner Ford $1,000 Accessory Credit deal.

I'm getting DM's from some people who are interested in the Winner Ford Deal. Actually I have 1 new(er) member interested, and 1 current reservation holder (@ Winner) asking about it. Just wanted to see what sort of traction we have on this one, so in the next day or 2 I can reach back out to Winner and make sure everything is still good.

Also, if you have questions about it, let me know.

If interested, probably best to DM me so I can keep track of everyone.

Thanks.
what is winner doing regarding invoice? are they at MSRP? i’m leaning towards Leonardtown or Stephens at this point if Holman doesn’t have a good offer or wants MSRP.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what is winner doing regarding invoice? are they at MSRP? i’m leaning towards Leonardtown or Stephens at this point if Holman doesn’t have a good offer or wants MSRP.
From what I understand, Winner is MSRP with the $1,000 credit toward accessories. So for people who are close and plan on throwing on some accessories it's a pretty good deal. Not sure if we dropped 20 reservations their way if they'd do any better, supposedly they plan to also offer other deals, but no idea what those could be at this time.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

laws are even worse in CT
Yeah - but you don't need a permit to shoot - in NY you can't even hold a gun without a permit. An NY doesn't really do non-resident permits. But most of the northeast sucks in that regard.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah - but you don't need a permit to shoot - in NY you can't even hold a gun without a permit. An NY doesn't really do non-resident permits. But most of the northeast sucks in that regard.
You do now. Need a permit to own any kind of gun and you can't buy ammo without a permit. Also, it has to be a CT permit. CT does not accept NY pistol permit or any other permit. I think if you go w/ someone that has a CT permit you can shoot. I am originally from NY have only lived in CT for little less than 2 years. At least in NY you can buy ammo and own a rifle without a permit unless that changed.

Sponsored

grahambaxter

Big Bend
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do not currently own
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi All,

First post on the forum (I have though been silently been lurking and reading for a while). I reserved a Bronco on 14 July so fairly early reservation holder.

I'm a NY state buyer - I live in Brooklyn and I would like to switch dealer to get the best price. Having read through as much of this thread as possible it looks like I should switch to Brewster Ford? I'll give the sales manager there a call tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a note on here to give you the heads up I'll be switching too and say thank you for letting me know about their invoice pricing and warranty deal.

Thanks, Graham

p.s. Currently torn between a BL and a WT. My 1st choice is a WT (sport mode, black beauty ring wheels, black grill, black wing mirrors). But if I am forced to take a MIC grey top and 1 of the current interior options I will switch to the BL and take a black soft top and MGV :)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi All,

First post on the forum (I have though been silently been lurking and reading for a while). I reserved a Bronco on 14 July so fairly early reservation holder.

I'm a NY state buyer - I live in Brooklyn and I would like to switch dealer to get the best price. Having read through as much of this thread as possible it looks like I should switch to Brewster Ford? I'll give the sales manager there a call tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a note on here to give you the heads up I'll be switching too and say thank you for letting me know about their invoice pricing and warranty deal.

Thanks, Graham

p.s. Currently torn between a BL and a WT. My 1st choice is a WT (sport mode, black beauty ring wheels, black grill, black wing mirrors). But if I am forced to take a MIC grey top and 1 of the current interior options I will switch to the BL and take a black soft top and MGV :)
Don't switch yet. It is based on the deal that @Johnny Mo is leading. DM him this info to be part of the group and get the deal if everything works out. This deal isn't just for anyone. Have to join the list

B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:
Email address:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi All,

Thanks, Graham

Pretty much what @Chrism81 said. DM @Johnny Mo with the info. He's putting a list together to send over to the GM this week. From there everyone will get their own letter (from the GM) with this deal.

And welcome aboard. I think either choice sounds like a good one.

grahambaxter

Big Bend
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do not currently own
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't switch yet. It is based on the deal that @Johnny Mo is leading. DM him this info to be part of the group and get the deal if everything works out. This deal isn't just for anyone. Have to join the list

B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:
Email address:
Ok understand, thanks. I’ll DM Johnny the information now. The trim level I’ll put as the one on my reservation (Big Bend) but that will definitely change at order.