Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What i mean is any fees the dealership charges besides the cost of the vehicle and taxes. I know there is a doc and tag fee but did not know if there are any other fees that are charged.
Zero bull. Unless you decide to purchase something there's no forced buying anything. Which is very illegal just as an FYI for anyone. Everyone who's buying from me will absolutely see their own invoice prior to any contract being signed. So if anything goes south you can back out. The actual pricing is said to be going live in around a week or 2 and at that point I can build vehicles and show true prices.
Sponsored

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero bull. Unless you decide to purchase something there's no forced buying anything. Which is very illegal just as an FYI for anyone. Everyone who's buying from me will absolutely see their own invoice prior to any contract being signed. So if anything goes south you can back out. The actual pricing is said to be going live in around a week or 2 and at that point I can build vehicles and show true prices.
AWESOME, cant wait until i can give you my build and get and exact or close to exact overall purchase price ??

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One additional question - is this an ongoing promotion or is there a deadline? I'm a late reservation MY22 (hopefully). I'm not keen on the idea of rolling a bunch of accessories into the financing and paying for those accessories along with interest. Makes the bottom-line cost on those accessories much more expensive in the long run.
No deadline. As long as I am working their it will apply to the Bronco

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not clear on multiple discounts being applied? If you mean buying multiple items and still getting the discount then yes.
I believe the dealership has a discount and then if you are military there is a discount as well. Can those two be combined or is it one or the other?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey NayNay, (hmmmm.... sounds like a Neil Young song!)
What would the tag fees be for those of us from out of state? Can we get a temp tag to drive it home?

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s the best deal? Still doing research on BBC who I’ll buy from. Granger is pretty far
Sponsored