Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I transferred my reservation to them a few weeks back after the Easton dealer gave no indication of a discount off MSRP. Still planning on a 4 door Black Diamond.
Is the Easton dealer Hertrich? I moved to Tilghman last month so am trying to get a lay of the land. Going to move my reservation to Leonardtown if I end up going with a Black Diamond (which is the most likely case and why I'm on this thread ... and of course @NayNay 's honest and open approach on this forum), but if I go with a loaded Badlands, I may do Stephen's since it'll be a much bigger savings difference. Already decided that the FE is not worth it in my case, plus BD & Boat is better than FE or loaded BL.
Sponsored

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the shore! I’m in Ridgely. Yes, it was Hertrich who I initially reserved with. I thought about Stephens but I’m more comfortable going with a dealer in MD.

Is the Easton dealer Hertrich? I moved to Tilghman last month so am trying to get a lay of the land. Going to move my reservation to Leonardtown if I end up going with a Black Diamond (which is the most likely case and why I'm on this thread ... and of course @NayNay 's honest and open approach on this forum), but if I go with a loaded Badlands, I may do Stephen's since it'll be a much bigger savings difference. Already decided that the FE is not worth it in my case, plus BD & Boat is better than FE or loaded BL.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No I can't. I can say the misc fee is the 499 doc fee. Tags can be from 299 to 399 depending on of there's a trade and or transfer of tags. I can't do exact fees cuz I need the vehicle weight to get that. I don't understand what this admin fee is? There's no crap we stuff in or make up, so I also don't know what misc fees means?
Hey NayNay, (hmmmm.... sounds like a Neil Young song!)
What would the tag fees be for those of us from out of state? Can we get a temp tag to drive it home?
Thanks, I saw that. The $299-$399 appears to be for title & tags for Md residents.
What are title and temp tag fees for those of us from out of state?

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@NayNay is there any indication of when or how the Bronco will show up for public viewing at various dealers ? I am sure you noticed Sheehy will have them on Dec 3rd - do you know if those same Broncos will make a tour to the DC area ?

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I switched to Leonardtown Ford because it's a lot easier to buy from a MD dealer and @NayNay has been wonderful to work with.

Now if only I could get yellow with a white top...

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, I was right on the interior color??
I really hope this is just a model. This was a video of an A51 Sport with space gray and navy pier YIKES! So the video wasn't the best so the photo turned out that way

Ford Bronco Leonardtown Ford Reservation Holders 1604003826700

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Highly likely I'll be making the switch before long...do want to give my current dealer a 'right of first refusal' but I have low expectations. Have really appreciated the information and honesty from @NayNay on here, and Leonardtown is just a couple hours away. Thanks for setting this thread up!

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I saw that. The $299-$399 appears to be for title & tags for Md residents.
What are title and temp tag fees for those of us from out of state?
We do go by the book and laws here. If you are financing the vehicle with us or a credit union we are required to do the tag and title work. Each state has different rules and we go by your state's rules. I do not have these memorized... sorry... I am not that smart!! We do use a system that will calculate it all and when final prices are available if I have your state and zip code I will be able to show all of that on a buyer's order for everyone. Keep in mind that it will show price of vehicle with all applicable fees, taxes, etc but most likely not trade or additional money down if you decide to go that route.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay is there any indication of when or how the Bronco will show up for public viewing at various dealers ? I am sure you noticed Sheehy will have them on Dec 3rd - do you know if those same Broncos will make a tour to the DC area ?
I sent a message to my rep on this and asked if he can confirm these events for me since dealers are telling everyone and his response was "Ballsy for them to say they will have them on a specific date I think" so that probably means there will be events but nothing is in stone yet. That is what I took from it.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Highly likely I'll be making the switch before long...do want to give my current dealer a 'right of first refusal' but I have low expectations. Have really appreciated the information and honesty from @NayNay on here, and Leonardtown is just a couple hours away. Thanks for setting this thread up!
Thanks for jumping in too. Oddly, at first I felt bad for some of these other dealers, but the more I think about it the more I have no sympathy. If they cannot respect people why should anyone purchase from them. Some of the shady crap I have seen is beyond me. I don't understand how some get away with stuff they do.