Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like that bronco is rubbing the fender just with the wheel turned that little bit..... don’t understand why they didn’t show it with upgraded suspension
Well, because Ford won’t allow the roof racks we see once the suspension is added :p:p
Sponsored

Last edited:

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@justinbmcbride: Your YouTube videos are awesome!
Thanks for hopping into this forum.

Questions:
What is the end game with this picture?
How did you get access to the Bronco?
End game with the picture? Like am I selling it?
Ford hit me up to do the exclusive video that is all I can say...

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
@justinbmcbride: Your YouTube videos are awesome!
Thanks for hopping into this forum.

Questions:
What is the end game with this picture?
How did you get access to the Bronco?
Can you link to the Youtube page? I failed in my search.

I realize there is no video yet but what video channel?

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

End game with the picture? Like am I selling it?
Ford hit me up to do the exclusive video that is all I can say...
did I miss the video? Don’t see it on your YouTube.

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind that is a non SAS Bronco with aftermarket 35" tires (bigger then the SAS 35" tires). Without a lift you are going to run into some major tire clearance issues off road (like having that Jeep drag you out kind of issues).

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did I miss the video? Don’t see it on your YouTube.
Editing it now. It'll be up in a few hours! I swear. It's almost done.

Sponsored

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome picture by @justinbmcbride showing the Bronco Overland Rig vs Jeep JL Wrangler side by side!

Can’t wait to see this competition on the road.

Jeep JL Wrangler vs 2021 Ford Bronco.jpg
Looks great!

First time post. I own a 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ on 35s with a Ford 8.8 rear axle conversion, ARB air locker, totally rhino coated, and many other mods. I wheel it hard. I mean... HARD. It is still scheduled for additional upgrades including a front locker, Dana 44 up front, regear, long arms, belly tuck, and more. I also have a reservation for a WildTrak (soon to be changed to Badlands) 4-door with Sasquatch package and Lux, all the mods, for a combo daily driver/light trail and crawler. I made my reservation the night of the announcement in mid-July. I was sold immediately!

I am extremely excited about the Bronco. I can't wait for it. Although I rock an old and highly modified TJ, I'm not a Jeep loyalist, although I do love my Jeep and have done Jeep Jamborees with it in addition to the aforementioned hard wheeling. (The Jamborees have nothing on the hard wheeling.)

I have been stalking the forums for a while. It is apparent to me that many new Bronco enthusiasts are new to wheeling. In this photo you are looking at a Jeep on the left which is built for overlanding vs. a Bronco on the right which, aside from the tire advantage (those are obviously mud tires vs. the Bronco's AT-at-best-but-look-like-street-tires) is built for some unknown activity, possibly overlanding, but it's not really clear. It needs more lift, obviously. It doesn't look ready to go to me. When you see vehicles on the trail it's pretty obvious on the glance which are ready to rock and which are not.

Neither of these vehicles are built to crawl, but the Jeep is far more suited for it in the photo you're seeing here.

My 17-year old Jeep, right now, would move well downstream of the Bronco on the right. But that's okay. The Bronco in the photo is not designed for that. It looks like a driver the way it's built and equipped, aside from tires. But it could be moved into the category with aftermarket work.

I.e. the Broncos, just like stock Jeeps, are going to need work for wheeling. Even the Sasquatch package with the 4.7 gear ratio is going to need some additional work. None of these vehicles are really "ready to go" right from the manufacturer. Just be aware of what you're getting and what you will be working with on the trail. Of course, serious wheeling may not be in your future. If not, that's okay. But dirt roads and the occasional puddle don't require too much.

I'll be using my Jeep for serious wheeling and the Bronco for light wheeling. The Bronco can be a VERY capable wheeling machine. In my mind it's just too valuable to use it for that. I can smack my Jeep against rocks all day long, and have many times. My Badlands build is near $60k. That's a bit pricey to be scraping up on the rocks. I'll use my Jeep for that, and the Bronco for "light wheeling." I expect in the early generation this will be the case for many new Bronco enthusiasts.

In short, I can't wait for the new Bronco. It will be an awesome vehicle. The IFS makes for a nice combo vehicle, but I recognize that out of the gates this makes it somewhat of a compromise for anyone serious about wheeling. I am serious, after a fashion, but I also love awesome vehicles. The fact of the matter is the Bronco will be able to do a lot of, if not most of, what a serious Jeep can do off-road, but it will be able to do a lot more "on-road," which is namely provide a comfortable ride to the driver. Which I am looking forward to frankly!

Looking forward to being a part of Bronco Nation.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Editing it now. It'll be up in a few hours! I swear. It's almost done.
We've heard that before...

I kid, I kid (inside joke about BN).

I look forward to the video!

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yup, that Bronco would not be able to follow the rubicon on the trail. Those big meats would be stuffed into the fenders. Need clearance to climb.
That's the overland concept from super cel east. The ford reps said it had the bigger tires, but it wasn't a full squatch package. It was another frankenstein

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great!

First time post. I own a 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ on 35s with a Ford 8.8 rear axle conversion, ARB air locker, totally rhino coated, and many other mods. I wheel it hard. I mean... HARD. It is still scheduled for additional upgrades including a front locker, Dana 44 up front, regear, long arms, belly tuck, and more. I also have a reservation for a WildTrak (soon to be changed to Badlands) 4-door with Sasquatch package and Lux, all the mods, for a combo daily driver/light trail and crawler. I made my reservation the night of the announcement in mid-July. I was sold immediately!

I am extremely excited about the Bronco. I can't wait for it. Although I rock an old and highly modified TJ, I'm not a Jeep loyalist, although I do love my Jeep and have done Jeep Jamborees with it in addition to the aforementioned hard wheeling. (The Jamborees have nothing on the hard wheeling.)

I have been stalking the forums for a while. It is apparent to me that many new Bronco enthusiasts are new to wheeling. In this photo you are looking at a Jeep on the left which is built for overlanding vs. a Bronco on the right which, aside from the tire advantage (those are obviously mud tires vs. the Bronco's AT-at-best-but-look-like-street-tires) is built for some unknown activity, possibly overlanding, but it's not really clear. It needs more lift, obviously. It doesn't look ready to go to me. When you see vehicles on the trail it's pretty obvious on the glance which are ready to rock and which are not.

Neither of these vehicles are built to crawl, but the Jeep is far more suited for it in the photo you're seeing here.

My 17-year old Jeep, right now, would move well downstream of the Bronco on the right. But that's okay. The Bronco in the photo is not designed for that. It looks like a driver the way it's built and equipped, aside from tires. But it could be moved into the category with aftermarket work.

I.e. the Broncos, just like stock Jeeps, are going to need work for wheeling. Even the Sasquatch package with the 4.7 gear ratio is going to need some additional work. None of these vehicles are really "ready to go" right from the manufacturer. Just be aware of what you're getting and what you will be working with on the trail. Of course, serious wheeling may not be in your future. If not, that's okay. But dirt roads and the occasional puddle don't require too much.

I'll be using my Jeep for serious wheeling and the Bronco for light wheeling. The Bronco can be a VERY capable wheeling machine. In my mind it's just too valuable to use it for that. I can smack my Jeep against rocks all day long, and have many times. My Badlands build is near $60k. That's a bit pricey to be scraping up on the rocks. I'll use my Jeep for that, and the Bronco for "light wheeling." I expect in the early generation this will be the case for many new Bronco enthusiasts.

In short, I can't wait for the new Bronco. It will be an awesome vehicle. The IFS makes for a nice combo vehicle, but I recognize that out of the gates this makes it somewhat of a compromise for anyone serious about wheeling. I am serious, after a fashion, but I also love awesome vehicles. The fact of the matter is the Bronco will be able to do a lot of, if not most of, what a serious Jeep can do off-road, but it will be able to do a lot more "on-road," which is namely provide a comfortable ride to the driver. Which I am looking forward to frankly!

Looking forward to being a part of Bronco Nation.
Thanks for the insight brother. Welcome to Bronco6g. Watch out who you say the Bronco Nation reference to around here. Lol