Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi Everyone, This thread has become a little too long to now understand where you guys are at with a group buy! I live on Long Island and can get MSRP, do you guys have something better then that? I have traveled by air in the past for a deal, so no problem doing that again.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi Everyone, This thread has become a little too long to now understand where you guys are at with a group buy! I live on Long Island and can get MSRP, do you guys have something better then that? I have traveled by air in the past for a deal, so no problem doing that again.
Best deal is Brewster Ford @ Invoice.
Winner Ford in Delaware $1,000 Accessory Credit.

Those are the top 2 as of right now that are close. Still looking though.

Edit: Bowens in CT I believe also invoice. Slightly higher doc fees than Brewster.

Tommy1135

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Long Island here. Saw posts about Brewster. What’s their deal like? Worth reserving at Brewster or going local. Only about an hour drive from where I’m at.
Literally just saw the above posts after I posted lol. Sounds like Brewster is the way to go.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Long Island here. Saw posts about Brewster. What’s their deal like? Worth reserving at Brewster or going local. Only about an hour drive from where I’m at.
Literally just saw the above posts after I posted lol. Sounds like Brewster is the way to go.
For alot of people it is. Need to go through @Johnny Mo. He's the point man on that one.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone else interested in the Brewster deal hit me up with DM and provide the following:

B6G Name:
Name on your Reservation:
Reservation Date:
Reservation #
Trim Level:
# Doors:
email address:

This weekend the initial list will go to Brewster, then expect an individual email back from the GSM Brian with the pricing agreement for you to review. Once you review and are comfortable he will let me know, and I in turn let the group know it is ok to start making our transfers to them. Then we wait to hear back when ordering opens.

Sponsored

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved at Medford as well. I touched base over the summer and was told MSRP and no x-plan (this was before Ford said no x-plan). I didn’t get good vibes either and plan to switch.
Tried a few times to get answers. Only thing I ever got was yes to x-plan if Ford offers it. We know how that went now. Bought my F-150 from them. Used first responder discount then. Now they won’t commit to any incentives or deals. Don’t want to entertain any pricing discussion. Nor are they interested in increasing their potential sales.

Pretty much down to F-them. I’ll see where this group goes. Delaware deal seems good. And it’s close.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tried a few times to get answers. Only thing I ever got was yes to x-plan if Ford offers it. We know how that went now. Bought my F-150 from them. Used first responder discount then. Now they won’t commit to any incentives or deals. Don’t want to entertain any pricing discussion. Nor are they interested in increasing their potential sales.

Pretty much down to F-them. I’ll see where this group goes. Delaware deal seems good. And it’s close.
Seems most dealers don't give a crap which is sad cause I don't think they realize people won't forget this and won't return for other business. They act like all their money is made off of msrp.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like there's an Enterprise car rental location about 5 miles from Brewster Ford. It's only about 100 bucks for a rental from here in Bucks county to Brewster. It would save me $550 over buying locally from Bergey's. Worth it? tough call.

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I liked the DE deal at first when it was assumed x-plan was available. Then it would have been close to invoice + $1000 accessory credit. Now I’m leaning towards taking the extra hour drive up to Brewster to get the invoice deal. It’s a little over 2hrs from where I’m at but a better deal for the model I want and low doc fees.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks like there's an Enterprise car rental location about 5 miles from Brewster Ford. It's only about 100 bucks for a rental from here in Bucks county to Brewster. It would save me $550 over buying locally from Bergey's. Worth it? tough call.
Double check that - sometimes one way rental bangs you an extra $75-80 bucks. Westchester County Airport is about 25-30 miles directly down I-684 from Brewster as well. Any of you out of state guys need a ride to go pick up your new Bronco from Westchester Airport or White Plains area say the word - I'm gonna be waiting for my "late availability" painted hardtop so I'm gonna need to keep my "fix" goin.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in bucks co... We could car pool lol.

Yeah I'm struggling with the same dilemma.

Really want someone local to step up.

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m about an hour from Brewster, so It works out well and I can enjoy a nice ride home. @Johnnymo , I shot you a DM.

F these other dealers who are not working with customers. I consider MSRP already a marked up number. The economy is also in the toilet from the pandemic, so one would think Ford would work with consumers on a mass produced vehicle. Not accepting X plan was a mistake. I’m sure a lot of folks are unsure what the future will entail and may play it safe by not going out and spend $50k + on a vehicle and just wait things out 1-2 more years.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ugh!..... title and tag fees..... Cost in Pa is about $90 plus state inspection around $55.... so $145. One dealer is charging $200-300, so there's an upcharge.

NayNay responded their dealership in Md would collect the Pa fees and mail me the Pa license plate..... still a $299-399 charge so no savings there.

I just called Brewster and spoke to Mike, he was very helpful and enthusiastic about their offer to Bronco6g.
Said they use a service to get the title/tags for out-of state buyers, cost is est $300-500. There's another dent in my potential savings!
Asked him about adding different wheels/tires to a new vehicle and they can do that. He'll ask the manager if they can give some credit for take-offs..... it largely depends if they're sell-able.
No word on allocation yet. They need more info from Ford.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Asked him about adding different wheels/tires to a new vehicle and they can do that. He'll ask the manager if they can give some credit for take-offs..... it largely depends if they're sell-able.
No word on allocation yet. They need more info from Ford.
ok, so this interests me. bc I'm torn of what model to get. I like the BL, bc of the 33's... but BB has everything I really need, but would want bigger tires. Adding tires/wheels is still cheaper than a BL, like a lot cheaper.

But can you put 33's on a BB? is that cool? (I'm new to all this)

and i guess you'd be able to just finance the new tires as part of the purchase?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ok, so this interests me. bc I'm torn of what model to get. I like the BL, bc of the 33's... but BB has everything I really need, but would want bigger tires. Adding tires/wheels is still cheaper than a BL, like a lot cheaper.

But can you put 33's on a BB? is that cool? (I'm new to all this)

and i guess you'd be able to just finance the new tires as part of the purchase?
If I had to guess, you should be able to fit 33's on the BB. And tire width will play a factor as well.

The biggest issue I see with BB and 33's, is those god awful wheels (yes I'm looking BB too.) It is probably the case that we'll need a wheel with a (negative if I got that right) offset. That will push the tire away from the vehicle and therefor BB with 33's should be possible.

Unless someone else has more info that I'm not aware of.
Sponsored