Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s what I’m saying! Looks great but could definitely use a lift
Im wondering what type of aftermarket fenders will be available (seeing how the fenders and body are ‘modular’) to allow large tires with minimal suspension lift.
Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great pic! The Bronco looks great. It desperately needs a lift though.

The challenge for Jeep is to modernize but keep the same basic style. Think Porsche 911. Same basic shape for a long, long time now.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome picture by @justinbmcbride showing the Bronco Overland Rig vs Jeep JL Wrangler side by side!

Can’t wait to see this competition on the road.

Jeep JL Wrangler vs 2021 Ford Bronco.jpg
I know a four door jeep isn't known to offer the best sightlines for the driver to see whats around the vehicle when driving but the bronco looks even more challenging to see out of for the driver.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the new Bronco has the same capability to maintain the same basic look for a long time with nothing but incremental changes. That is a big part of building a similar following to what Jeep has. If they want the aftermarket industry behind the Bronco like Jeep has, they will have to. That said, I don't know that Ford would do it. I hope they do, but it is an uphill climb. Stepping back to a design reminiscent of the original has me very hopeful and forward-leaning. I have had multiple Broncos and Jeeps, and I have every intention of continuing that going forward as long as they continue to offer what I like. Ford is starting to realize that there is no room for missteps, just like when Jeep planned to do away with the fold down windshield with the current gen Wrangler. It's a small thing, but it's a Jeep thing. I love the competition this is producing. I think over time it will cause both to offer more value for the prices they are charging. Lack of competition and popularity allowed Jeep to jack the prices sky high.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like that bronco is rubbing the fender just with the wheel turned that little bit..... don’t understand why they didn’t show it with upgraded suspension
Im guessing because u can’t get the roof rack, or the tent with the Sasquatch

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dated Is Jeeps bread a butter! No other vehicle on the road looks virtually the same every decade. Hopefully Bronco has the same staying power. ?
Well if you ignore 1997-2020 the years not a single bronco was sold you could say it has staying power Since 1965. ?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all the comments about dated or evolutionary design, that’s the entire segment. 4Runner has had the same design for a decade now. It’s not like the sedan market that needs at least a refresh every 3 yrs to be competitive

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

it’s going to be interesting. IF they go IFS (my opinion is they should) I would think they will come up with something that articulates well. And if they are really thinking, they’ll leave provisions on the frame for the aftermarket to support bolt in SAS.

either way, we’re about to get some amazing vehicle options, and I’m afraid you really won’t go wrong with either (GM K5 and new Toyota models, too?)
It's going to be very cool to see where the market heads these...idk next 3-5 years!! Plus all these EVs getting ready to hit the market!

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sure it’s the same problem as why you can’t get the Sasquatch Package with the roof rails. Max load on the roof rails with the Sasquatch package is a roll over risk.

I think there’s something in Ford’s history that makes them afraid of rollovers. Something about Firestone and explorers ?‍♂
I think your forgetting about the Bronco2.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco is not a SAS.

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome picture by @justinbmcbride showing the Bronco Overland Rig vs Jeep JL Wrangler side by side!

Can’t wait to see this competition on the road.

Ford Bronco Built Bronco Badlands vs Wrangler Rubicon Side by Side Look IMG_6408
Love the competition that will begin. Will make Jeep better. I have one but am getting a bronco
Sponsored