Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's just this odd color from nowhere. Cactus grey paint, black seats and then some random orange stitching. Doesn't really tie in with anything else anywhere. But, I rarely like contrast stitching--it has to be just right. The best, IMO, was the baseball glove stitching on the Audi TT. That was cool!
*gray seats

Seems like they're making orange the "off road performance" color, like red (or now orange) for Jeep. Looks great in the Area 51 overland pics. It ties in with the grab handles, ac vents, and door trim.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*gray seats
Oh, they're charcoal gray/grey? Or carbonized grey or whatever they are calling almost-black-but-actually-grey? I didn't look closely, but thought they were black.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, they're charcoal gray/grey? Or carbonized grey or whatever they are calling almost-black-but-actually-grey? I didn't look closely, but thought they were black.
"dark space gray"

They look lighter than the Badlands black leather seats

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it comes down to it, if I end up wanting Badlands as my first choice, I could always get out the Sharpie® and "fix" it. ?

I wish a 33" tire upgrade was available for Outer Banks. I think that would work well enough for me.
I think at this point, I’m pretty much deciding to settle on CGrey or OWhite on a Badlands with SQT and a MIC top. I need the eyeball test to decide color. The orange accents in the interior are a non factor for me.

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Marine vinyl is as close to black as possible therefore the modular top would be my decision. Once B$P? comes out gonna decide on Badlands on 33's or BB squatched. Both with modular top, but BB with auto and 2.7. Decisions, Decisions!!!

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really liking this view of the Cactus Grey in this picture on Fords website.,I assume its the lighting that makes it almost look like a powder blue.

FRDNSUVK0158_Bronco_4D_DoorsRoof_Off_06_RGB.jpg

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really liking this view of the Cactus Grey in this picture on Fords website.,I assume its the lighting that makes it almost look like a powder blue
Rather than come up with actual colors that would please their customers, Ford picked bland colors & hired a really good CGI tech

Jpoterek

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST, 2017 Ford Escape Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish i could see the MIC and Modular tops just by themselves side by side

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The orange trim on this Mach 1 in Jet Fighter (Cactus) doesn't look bad at all, IMO.
20200619_113926-jpg.jpg
I wonder how that beautiful Mustang would look with a gray vinyl top. Don't think Ford will ever do it, so why stuff it down Bronco buyers. ?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's how top should look like on every Bronco, its is so much better with black. I can't get over the carbonized gray!!!!
Facts! I can’t get over it either. Mine is going straight to get line-x’d satin black (hopefully without the rough gritty texture) first week I have it

BroncowskiAZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost & 4Runner, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Facts! I can’t get over it either. Mine is going straight to get line-x’d satin black (hopefully without the rough gritty texture) first week I have it
I'm not sure if doing line-x would make me 100% happy, I'm sure it would probably look better.
I just don't understand why Ford can't make it black in the fist place. It could be deal breaker for me along with some other issues in the build & price options.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if doing line-x would make me 100% happy, I'm sure it would probably look better.
I just don't understand why Ford can't make it black in the fist place. It could be deal breaker for me along with some other issues in the build & price options.
Agreed. If the line X makes it look too rough or gives it a gritty texture im back to square one.

I just want the top to look like this:

A8C57A13-4AE1-42D3-A709-0636669E50D8.jpeg
Sponsored