Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love the video! The production and editing were top notch.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can't get behind this.

We're 4 weeks away from making irreversible decisions on $50,000-$60,000 purchases.
As will be a constant up to the second before you sign on the dotted line (actually, auto purchase agreements are solid lines now, but you get the idea).

The full production spec vehicle will be ready when production has started and not before. Same as it was 4 week ago when you were 8 weeks away from making a decision. Time is funny like that!

• Do you have a problem in life?
    • No: Then why worry?
    • Yes:
      • Can you do something about it?
        • Yes: Then why worry?
        • No: Then why worry?
      • Something beyond your control?
        • Yes: Then why worry?
        • No: then why worry?
The salve to all these stinging buttox is time. You can't make global supply chain manufacturing move faster, it is beyond your control.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the best video that we've seen of the interior, thank you!

My impressions are that it's functional, but even this one with the "lux" package certainly is not luxury.

That's fine as I don't need luxury in my Bronco, but it means that I won't be ponying up the extra dough for the high or lux package. I now think the standard or mid package is good enough.

For those Jeep owners, how does this interior compare? Wrangler and Gladiator interiors look very refined and premium from pictures and videos.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you notice the dash is also indicating "Front Camera Fault: Service Required"?

That’s because it can’t see, they put it behind the fucking winch!...?.... really my only complaint.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4.7 only comes only Badlands manuals, but is included with all Sasquatch models.
it is a no charge option on B&P for the badlands auto

BF4E6E03-9695-4D8B-9C6E-389C790453D5.png

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
keep in mind that "thing" is not a sasquatch package. For some reason they just decided to throw on 35s to a normal bronco it has no lift.

for comparison here is a actual sasquatch package. check the wheel well room compared to that blue thing

Ford Bronco Hands On Walkaround Review of the Bronco Overland Badlands With Sasquatch Package BF4E6E03-9695-4D8B-9C6E-389C790453D5
Yeah exactly what I was thinking too

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going with the whole setup is a prototype/frankenbuild. They're putting parts together to see what works. If it's a squatch prototype maybe they didn't give it the full lift.

BrentLee71

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely the best review of the outlander version I’ve seen. Great coverage on all the big and little details of the Bronco.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for showing the side mirror camera's and rear tailgate camera in handle...I didn't know about these. Bummer on no cup holders in rear though. It would've been nice if the center section of the rear seat folded down into an armrest/cup holder location (or pass through for trunk area).
According to the B&P the 4 door rear seats have an arm rest. So perhaps that's where the cup holders are.

Sponsored

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told a month ago that you only get rear cupholders with the flip down center arm rest. I have only ever seen the flip down center arm rest on an outer banks with leather. The build and price doesn't show it anywhere, and I'm not sure if it's the outerbanks, or leather that gets you the armrest, or if it even is still a thing.
In B&P click details on your seating choice(s) and it mentions arm rest for the 4 door.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was lucky enough to be invited by Ford to hang out with the Badlands Overland Concept at the Moab4x4 Expo. They gave me a whopping 30 minutes with it (that I turned into 45 minutes) and this video is the result.

Dude... as an automotive photographer, I appreciate so much about this video. Great insight, review, content, editing - really nicely done. Thanks for doing this!! what's your instagram handle? I'd love to follow you.

OP
OP
justinbmcbride

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude... as an automotive photographer, I appreciate so much about this video. Great insight, review, content, editing - really nicely done. Thanks for doing this!! what's your instagram handle? I'd love to follow you.
You’ll find me here

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was used tiresize.com which shows a 1.7" difference in diameter, which matches your numbers.

285-70R17
315-70R17

Do you know where I can find the actual diameters of these specific model tires?
1.7” diameter. You have to use radius....

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was lucky enough to be invited by Ford to hang out with the Badlands Overland Concept at the Moab4x4 Expo. They gave me a whopping 30 minutes with it (that I turned into 45 minutes) and this video is the result.

CORRECTION TO EVERYBODY SAYING IT DOSN'T HAVE THE SASQUATCH
It does, it is a prototype. The front and rear lockers are on this, and it is also a manual transmission so there are a lot of mismatched parts here (including the roof rack everybody keeps mentioning). Yes, I was told the morning I filmed this by the Ford handler that it IS a Prototype Sasquatch. They referenced the Filson as having the more up-to-date version of the Sasquatch goodies, so maybe get a look at that one for more details on what the Sasquatch will really look like.

That's funny. I was at Super Cel East and the Ford rep there specifically told me that no, it is NOT sasquatch.

I think we're having a semantics issue is all. If it's not 100% correct, it's not sasquatch (is what I'm saying). You're saying it's mostly sasquatch, therefore it is.

Look at the wheels, that should be enough to tell you it's not sasquatch. Also, the suspension is not sasquatch suspension (according to the rep I talk to...)
Sponsored