CEG30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How hot does MGV get compared to leather if left in the sun.

I live in Florida and this is actually a big deal...
Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heated seats is listed in the B&P mid package for Badlands. No reason to think that's inaccurate.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
100%. I've turned away from the Wildtrak because I've really wanted the MGV seats. Cloth stinks, the leather looks fine but is expensive, and my kids are dirtball 7 and 4 year olds.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How hot does MGV get compared to leather if left in the sun.

I live in Florida and this is actually a big deal...
I think this is the thousand dollar question for many people.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think this is the thousand dollar question for many people.
Ask a boat owner or someone who has been around boats and they'll tell you. It's not bad at all. Warm, yes, burning like your grandma's vinyl of the 70s, no.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heated seats is listed in the B&P mid package for Badlands. No reason to think that's inaccurate.
If you click the interior options on badlands it isn’t listed under the description, that’s why people were questioning it. It’s listed under leather though so we were wondering if it was due to the washout floor because the leather gets carpet flooring

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you click the interior options on badlands it isn’t listed under the description, that’s why people were questioning it. It’s listed under leather though so we were wondering if it was due to the washout floor because the leather gets carpet flooring
Yea I see that it's written pretty clear for the leather ones now. I hadn't selected that option before. I really hope the MGV can be heated though, apparently no heated seats is a deal breaker for wifey ?‍♂

Sponsored

RichZ34

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep seeing people say that vinyl seats don’t get that hot but that’s not quite true. I have had both leather and vinyl interior in my BMW convertible and the big problem with Vinyl is that it does not breathe at all. Every time I wore a dress shirt while driving with the vinyl seats, I would sweat through my shirt which is a dealbreaker for me. I am 5’ 10” at 150 lbs and rarely ever sweat to begin with so these seats would be miserable for commuting, road trips, or a formal date night. I hope I’m wrong and that Ford has engineered a more breathable vinyl, but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to end up very disappointed with the vinyl seats.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I keep seeing people say that vinyl seats don’t get that hot but that’s not quite true. I have had both leather and vinyl interior in my BMW convertible and the big problem with Vinyl is that it does not breathe at all. Every time I wore a dress shirt while driving with the vinyl seats, I would sweat through my shirt which is a dealbreaker for me. I am 5’ 10” at 150 lbs and rarely ever sweat to begin with so these seats would be miserable for commuting, road trips, or a formal date night. I hope I’m wrong and that Ford has engineered a more breathable vinyl, but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to end up very disappointed with the vinyl seats.
Dress shirts?

Formal date nights?

Afraid to sweat a bit?

Stick with your bimmer?

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask a boat owner or someone who has been around boats and they'll tell you. It's not bad at all. Warm, yes, burning like your grandma's vinyl of the 70s, no.
agreed. On white boat MGV. Now how hot will black MGV get. Totally different.

RichZ34

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dress shirts?

Formal date nights?

Afraid to sweat a bit?

Stick with your bimmer?
Interesting one dimensional view of people. I rebuild race cars while also enjoying live theatre, I have a professional white collar job but still like off roading, and I like to get dirty working with my hands and also taking my lovely significant other out for a nice formal night out. I suggest you broaden your horizons if you think all people fit into the one dimensional package you tried to describe me as being in.

Nakita

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting one dimensional view of people. I rebuild race cars while also enjoying live theatre, I have a professional white collar job but still like off roading, and I like to get dirty working with my hands and also taking my lovely significant other out for a nice formal night out. I suggest you broaden your horizons if you think all people fit into the one dimensional package you tried to describe me as being in.
I think that person D Fresh was banned. It says "banned" under their name. I am new here so not sure but that's my assumption. Anyway, yes, people need to just stop the judging. That comment speaks of who they are and nothing of who you are. I agree on the sweating, I do sweat a lot and live in the desert so the seat sweating thing is real and matters.
Sponsored