Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a soft top wrangler, and I only put the top down maybe twice a year when it's over 80*F and the kid asks for it. Any idea of security in a soft top wrangler is completely gone once the top's down and doors off. I want a fixed roof wrangler. I'm one of the folks who doesn't want a removable roof on the Bronco.
Different strokes for different folks. I've never had a convertible. I'm looking forward to it
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's drop top season, damn I miss having a vert
Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! IMG_20200309_134146
Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! IMG_20200309_133528
Ford Bronco 2021 BRONCO 4-DOOR and 2-DOOR FIRST UNCOVERED LEAKED PHOTOS! IMG_20200309_124401

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a soft top wrangler, and I only put the top down maybe twice a year when it's over 80*F and the kid asks for it. Any idea of security in a soft top wrangler is completely gone once the top's down and doors off. I want a fixed roof wrangler. I'm one of the folks who doesn't want a removable roof on the Bronco.
I'd like the removable roof, but realistically I think I'd remove it about as often as you drop the soft top.

Last edited:

IndianRich

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E450
The photo's shown here are great but I keep seeing "This is probably the new Bronco...: so called release and if it truly is I am going to be very disappointed if it's going to look like a ranger with an explorer body and 4 doors. I don't want a taxi. If I wanted that I'd call a yellow cab. LOL I do love the look and feel of the photo's of the new revealed Bronco here. If they are true I will be buying this year.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If they are true I will be buying this year.
Best of luck with that, there will be very limited numbers out there this year with production starting at the beginning of December

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The photo's shown here are great but I keep seeing "This is probably the new Bronco...: so called release and if it truly is I am going to be very disappointed if it's going to look like a ranger with an explorer body and 4 doors. I don't want a taxi. If I wanted that I'd call a yellow cab. LOL I do love the look and feel of the photo's of the new revealed Bronco here. If they are true I will be buying this year.
Maybe put a deposit down but not buying one this year.

Last edited:

Skifryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the theater watching Cars 2
This is the only thing I've been thinking about for the last few pages of this thread. Ever since Chrispy mentioned the guy who takes his own beans everywhere he goes (even if he was talking about coffee beans). lololol.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope it is as good as the FJ Cruiser. After building an FJ and a 2014 JK, I prefer the FJ over the solid axle JK. I just hope the Bronco IFS is as robust as the Toyota.
Should we tell him or just initiate him without mercy?

Sponsored

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it a solid axle?????
We haven't seen anything to support that. But it's been a contentious issue round these parts and has resulted in thousands of bits and bytes being needlessly sacrificed.

Eventually, we resorted to throwing chairs at people who kept trying to bring up the SFA vs IFS argument.

So, by way of a good-natured welcome to the forum, here ya go:

Randy H.

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep JK, 1965 Corvair corsa, 2015 RAM
He needs to be initiated. No mercy.
Go....I can take it! :) Even the KOH rigs are switching over to independent. The more I built my JK for rock crawling, the worse it was on the highway, and it was NEVER as good as the IFS for fast desert offroading

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Go....I can take it! :) Even the KOH rigs are switching over to independent. The more I built my JK for rock crawling, the worse it was on the highway, and it was NEVER as good as the IFS for fast desert offroading
Sponsored