Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Much confusion around reservations & dealer allocations. Just received this message from Mike Levine on IG. (excuse my IG typo)

This confirms - If your reservation was made before the September 18(?) cutoff, then you will get a 2021 model year and NO dealer stock is being built for 2021.
I was a bit worried about this because of FAQ wording, changes, etc. I'm happy now. Exactly when you receive yours is based on factors widely discussed, but we now know you'll get yours before they are on dealer lots!

Ford Bronco Levine confirms 2021 Model Year reservations will be built BEFORE dealer stock Screenshot_20201031-203843
Sponsored

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.
dealers will be allocated a Bronco or two for demo purposes.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just being the devil’s advocate here, but model year 21 doesn’t mean it’s going to be delivered in the year 2021.
Uncle Mike seems to always be speaking in riddles. I think it might just be his sense of humor? I don’t get it.

I wish Ford would put out some sort of statement saying that “all reservations prior to Sep 18th are planned to be built and delivered prior to October of 2021”. Something like that anyways.......

Ford Bronco Levine confirms 2021 Model Year reservations will be built BEFORE dealer stock 6FCE35B9-4856-46F1-B7E5-47F50B5BD8FA

Last edited:

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers will be getting demo units for people to see.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealers will be getting demo units for people to see.
And the dealers that won’t have an actual Bronco will have a display with Bronco body parts painted in Bronco colors and accessories to showcase.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the 21s will be somewhat of an oddity??? How many total 21s?

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be willing to let any fellow Bronco6G member still waiting on their delivery to take my Bronco for a spin after I get it

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does this confirm a converted reservation time stamped before 9/18 is a '21 and not the ones after that date? The only reference I am familiar with to that date is a cut off for data to be used for allocations.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There go some of the conspiracy theories. ?

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see several really good questions that most others are wandering too. Ford hasn’t put out any specific info about it. That’s why so many are speculating and guessing what they think is going to happen.
Sponsored