Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are still believing what this guy is say? Hope he's right

1604175344896.jpeg
You guys do realize Mike is just the messenger, right? Corporate tells him what to say. When corporate changes their mind, or when things don’t go as planned, they change the message and Mike, as the in front guy takes the heat.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You guys do realize Mike is just the messenger, right? Corporate tells him what to say. When corporate changes their mind, or when things don’t go as planned, they change the message and Mike, as the in front guy takes the heat.
Sure do, but that's the job he signed up for. You think I enjoy when a patients family member bitches at me cause their loved one refuses medications and they think it's my fault. We all have crap to deal with and his is taking our crap unfortunately.

Look at my squanch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s about right. I’m guessing 60-80k made in 21. Too many unknown variables to go much higher than 90k. This sept. 18th model year cut off is meaningless in how many they will/can make for 21.
My cousin that works for ford told me the output of the plant the broncos are made at is about 150-160k per year

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Plot twist 95% of reservations are dealers padding their own lots
I think this will happen, one dealer already confirmed that they’d had employees reserve 2 and will buy the cars back to put on the lot.
I’m sure there are quite a few doing this.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this will happen, one dealer already confirmed that they’d had employees reserve 2 and will buy the cars back to put on the lot.
It would be incredibly easy for Ford to figure this out. If they're serious about punishing dealers for gaming the system then it would be foolish for dealerships to risk it.

Streetbob08

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.
They sent the Sales reps out with Bronco Sports for sales training purposes. That's how I got my pics of the Cactus grey one. Broncos will probably be sent out with sales reps the same way.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be incredibly easy for Ford to figure this out. If they're serious about punishing dealers for gaming the system then it would be foolish for dealerships to risk it.
I’d like to think so. He was pretty open about it on the forum. Little granger salt in his food . ;)

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But then wouldn’t they have to buy them at MRSP?

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But then wouldn’t they have to buy them at MRSP?
I think the game is. Employee purchases, dealer buys at total cost including taxes and fees, so employee is out $0. Maybe at invoice?

dealer can then put it on the lot with basically no miles and an ADM. if employee is on the sales team, they probably get to sell it and pocket the commission.

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agree, zero trust.