Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I does make me wonder. I wasn't considering the BL, but now I am after B&P.

However, the lower BB is a real contender, and with everything I want costs pretty much the same as BD. But has the signature lights. So, in theory that could actually push ppl into a lower model... Bc of the lights.
Oh yeah totally. But for me, and I realize this isn’t the case for everyone, but if I downgraded to BB to get the lights I would also add Squatch. Because I hate the wheel/tire combo on BB, and there are a few other goodies on BD that I want that I can only get on BB with Squatch. So in the end my BB build would end up being more expensive.
Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The standard headlights are really growing on me. Probably deserves a separate thread (because why not?), but I would be curious to see the standard lights on/off in a photo collage to compare.

Also, are there any non-Sasquatch 2-dr Black Diamond photos?
here is comparison between front and rear lights

1055D759-6BC9-4AAD-86C5-0A31DC9F2B30.jpeg

AA0DB07B-3FF6-4657-A1C1-D52A844DB667.jpeg

6D2D2A61-402C-4E64-AC8B-5108F4865EB1.png

D8C353AF-E6E7-434B-BA8A-6D900493F208.png

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In the second picture, far right Bronco, does that have a two tone paint job? Can’t remember ever seeing that before on a preproduction unit...
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 1604239623459

If you’re talking about the silver one then no. Just a shadow. This is the same lineup just a further out pic that OP posted.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason I’ve got it on my mind that when it comes to height and stance the Big Bend will end up looking better than the Black Diamond. The tires are slightly taller and without the rock rails under the door it should look taller. I may be wrong though. We shall see when they are all out in the open to compare.
Its weird to me also that we have seen so little of the Black Diamond.

Bronco21

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 1604239623459

If you’re talking about the silver one then no. Just a shadow. This is the same lineup just a further out pic that OP posted.
Sorry was talking about this picture, doesn’t the far right Bronco look to be a mix of white and another color on the hood? Or my eyes are just playing tricks haha

5730CB3C-83BE-4CE8-81B3-0D9DD289DA49.jpeg

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh yeah totally. But for me, and I realize this isn’t the case for everyone, but if I downgraded to BB to get the lights I would also add Squatch. Because I hate the wheel/tire combo on BB, and there are a few other goodies on BD that I want that I can only get on BB with Squatch. So in the end my BB build would end up being more expensive.
True true. Forgot about the wheels for a second. The BB wheels are meh. Would definitely upgrade aftermarket. But there's dropping another $1kish. Still less than a BL tho...

Sigh. I thought being able to build my own car would be great. It's not. Too many choices. More stress than I should admit. Lol.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry was talking about this picture, doesn’t the far right Bronco look to be a mix of white and another color on the hood? Or my eyes are just playing tricks haha

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 5730CB3C-83BE-4CE8-81B3-0D9DD289DA49
Haha. It does. But it's just the sky refection. Guess it was a blue bird day.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I does make me wonder. I wasn't considering the BL, but now I am after B&P.

However, the lower BB is a real contender, and with everything I want costs pretty much the same as BD. But has the signature lights. So, in theory that could actually push ppl into a lower model... Bc of the lights.
And a bunch of different things in B&P and on the Ford website are pointing to possibly getting heated seats on BB without getting the whole mid-package.

So while I prefer the Heritage look of the Base and BD, it is tempting to think about BB with adding the steel bumper, locking rear diff, and rock rails without having to Squatch or get the mid pkg.

Base Mansquatch is still a killer deal. And now that B&P shows you can add the steel bumper and rock rails to Base, that might be my rig. I can always get a heated seat cover and an aftermarket two hitch which are the only things I need that I can't get on the Base.

Deep down inside, if money were not an issue, I absolutely would be getting a non-squatch Black Diamond because I love the way it looks, it has everything I need, and those steel wheels would look fabulous painted white.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ultimate Black Diamond Non-Sasquatch pics thread 5730CB3C-83BE-4CE8-81B3-0D9DD289DA49
It’s the same Bronco in both pics. But yeah I think it’s just the sky reflecting off of the Iconic Silver paint lol.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The BB vs BD tire comparison is relatively equal. The BB comes with 32" P255/75R17 All-Terrain. The BD comes with 32" LT265/70R17 All-Terrain. The BB tire is a true 32" (1/2" taller than the BD), but is 1/2" narrower. The biggest difference is their construction as the BB tire is a passenger all-terrain. The BD tire is a light truck all terrain. Read More - P vs. LT tires

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So while I prefer the Heritage look of the Base and BD
I also know ppl seem to dislike the BB grill. But to me it's more the 90's style. And maybe bc I'm a 90's kid (graduated hs 98) but I like it. Reminds me of the broncos during my formidable years. Although I drove a Jimmy back then. GM missed an opportunity with bringing back the Blazer. Anyway. I digress.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good thread. Our decision is down to a squatched BB with the signature lights or a BD because we want the advanced transfer case. It changes daily. Ugh.

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
For some reason I’ve got it on my mind that when it comes to height and stance the Big Bend will end up looking better than the Black Diamond. The tires are slightly taller and without the rock rails under the door it should look taller. I may be wrong though. We shall see when they are all out in the open to compare.
Its weird to me also that we have seen so little of the Black Diamond.
I have the same concern w bd height and stance. I hate to spend money tomove up trims and not be happy.

I am considering moving down to base and add new rims and 285 70 r 17. I just do not know if the 3.73 gearing would be sluggish. Also, dealing with the mystery of will the tire fit. I could always use the bb tire size. I think the added 255 75 17 tire height will look better.

However, I think the 4 door base is not a great deal if 2.7 is added. Unless Sasquatch.

Because of so many uncertainties, at times I feel like going:
4 door base
add new rims and tires call it a day.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also know ppl seem to dislike the BB grill. But to me it's more the 90's style. And maybe bc I'm a 90's kid (graduated hs 98) but I like it. Reminds me of the broncos during my formidable years. Although I drove a Jimmy back then. GM missed an opportunity with bringing back the Blazer. Anyway. I digress.
I've been playing with B&P and the "new" grill is growing on me. It looks pretty neat with certain colors.

Yep. GM messed up. For all the crying and whining on yhis forum, you gotta admit that Ford has hit a grand slam with the new Bronco.
Sponsored