Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good. Honestly with Sasquatch package I’ll tale any color but red.
Sponsored

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The back window is throwing me off. I keep wanting to expect that the back window on the MIC 4 door top to look like the window on the Jeep tops (recessed a bit). That flat panel is just playing with my perception of it it seems.
I am confused because I have seen some pics where the MIC does not appear the have windows in the back side panels. This pic makes it look like there are windows there. Is that correct? (I realize that the windows are only removable on the modular painted top.)

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cant unsee a dark shade of purple the more this color surfaces

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am confused because I have seen some pics where the MIC does not appear the have windows in the back side panels. This pic makes it look like there are windows there. Is that correct? (I realize that the windows are only removable on the modular painted top.)
The MIC has windows in the back. You've probably seen the overland concept Bronco with the black-out panels on a MIC roof which, as of right now, aren't available.

Welcome to the forum. You'll learn that there is much more to be confused about.

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! That must be it. Can't understand why one wouldn't want windows in the back anyway...

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Snapped this on 96 near Detroit

Antimatter Blue Bronco Sasquatch Package.jpeg
What were your thoughts seeing it in person? Looks like a cloudy day. I can clearly see it's blue in the pic, although dark and does appear sorta purple. Did it appear more blue than black? Please tell me it didn't look purple at all..

OP
OP
Jmtoast

Jmtoast

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
What were your thoughts seeing it in person? Looks like a cloudy day. I can clearly see it's blue in the pic, although dark and does appear sorta purple. Did it appear more blue than black? Please tell me it didn't look purple at all..
AS a kid we had an old early 70's Bronco and, without really following the development of the new Bronco, I think they pulled that era off while still looking more modern. Obviously also kind of like a jeep but much better.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AS a kid we had an old early 70's Bronco and, without really following the development of the new Bronco, I think they pulled that era off while still looking more modern. Obviously also kind of like a jeep but much better.
I meant strictly color-wise. How would you describe it?

Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not the point, the point is that they sell f350 with a 35in tire
But they dont need to extensively test an on road vehicle wearing 35s. They need to test it off road to tweak its quirks and find its weaknesses. The Bronco is going at the heart of Jeep and its off roading finesse. The majority of pre production Broncos are wearing 35s because they are gunning for the off road lifestyle. It requires more testing because there is more that goes into off roading then mall crawling and driving a car with 35 inch tires around town. Thats the point.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
AMB is way too "black " for me.

If I want black, I'll buy the real thing, Shadow Black.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But they dont need to extensively test an on road vehicle wearing 35s. They need to test it off road to tweak its quirks and find its weaknesses. The Bronco is going at the heart of Jeep and its off roading finesse. The majority of pre production Broncos are wearing 35s because they are gunning for the off road lifestyle. It requires more testing because there is more that goes into off roading then mall crawling and driving a car with 35 inch tires around town. Thats the point.
they've done plenty of off road testing with these broncos.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ctus-gray-badlands-sasquatch-walkaround.8203/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...modes-and-trail-turn-assist-pics-videos.8090/
also these broncos need to drive good on road with 35s, so they probably drive while testing to their off road testing locations.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One starts to wonder if Ford even tested anything but the Sasquatch package. Not that I don’t like it but I am ready to start seeing stuff with less than 35” tires on it. I know we have photos here and there of them but I would like to see more.
Some of the early pics were miss identified as Sasquatch when they were stock badlands with 33's and the wheel that looks similar to the Sasquatch wheel. Any ones looks to be BFG AT's would be the 33's.
Sponsored