First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t believe it but this would make me stupid happy because I could then settle on the BD and not pay the BL price.
Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah car makers break out the trim levels to force you to choose. And choose to buy up.

So every time y’all say I was gonna get a BL but now I’m getting a BD, you’re killing the 12” for the rest of us ?

Ctyler11B

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cool response.

I'm not too sure what you're trying to get at. Manual+mid is likely a pipe dream on the Black Diamond. Agreed. That's not what I was disagreeing with.

The reason is not because of remote start. The reason is because Ford decided to make it so. The Badlands is proof positive of this. The remote start is removed from the mid (and all other packages) on the manual on the Badlands and still available on the automatics.
you’re missing my point. The remote start cannot be had with a manual. Period.
I said it can’t be done with the Mid package because they don’t give the option of dropping the remote start. (unless you order the BL, But we weren’t even talking about the BL). My whole statement from the beginning was that you cannot have the manual with the mid because Ford isn’t allowing that at the moment, and you jumped in with “well you can on the BL so it’s not because of the remote start.”

the issue at heart is the remote start. That is what stops you from getting the mid with manual. The only difference is that Ford allowed the BL drop the remote start because it’s the rock crawler trim.

Ctyler11B

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uh...he was saying the Badlands can have all the trims and have a manual.
Trims:

Base
Big bend
Black diamond
Outer banks
Badlands
Wildtrack
First edition

packages:

standard
Mid
High
Lux

So please tell me how the Badlands TRIM can have all the TRIMS

the BL can have the packages, and have a manual, due to Ford allowing the remote start to be dropped on that particular trim...but a trim cannot have all the trims. I already stated I was being a smart ass about that.

Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trims:

Base
Big bend
Black diamond
Outer banks
Badlands
Wildtrack
First edition

packages:

standard
Mid
High
Lux

the BL can have the packages, and have a manual, due to Ford allowing the remote start to be dropped on that particular trim...but a trim cannot have all the trims. I already stated I was being a smart ass about that.
I feel there's a meme for this topic.....
Ford Bronco Black diamond 12" upgrade w/ pics on b+p mid-package-all-the-trims

Last edited:

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has to be real careful, they are damn close to a lot of people not wanting to spend badlands money for 1 inch of tire a front locker most of will use once and same with the sway bar.
I may be one of them now. I was dead set on the BL then ran another BD build and can get almost everything I want/need for over $6,000 less. If I delete the 2.7 on the BD I'm now $8,000 less than a BL.

At the end of the day that's a big chunk of change to spend on options I'll probably never use or need. I'm way beyond buying stuff just because it looks cool. I've done a lot of off roading in my Ranger and I know the BD will do all this and more. I'll miss some of the tech in the High package but I don't need them. Here's hoping that Ford adds the High package to the BD. I doubt it but I've seen this happen after first year runs where the second year (or third) gets more options.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the issue at heart is the remote start. That is what stops you from getting the mid with manual. The only difference is that Ford allowed the BL drop the remote start because it’s the rock crawler trim.

I guess we have different ideas on what limits the mid-manual-remote start. Ford has stopped us from getting the mid-manual. The remote start itself is not the limiting factor. I'm not even sure what your argument is. You've said the exact same thing in your own posts.

This is going nowhere though. Ha. It's moot anyway because, as of right now, it's not happening whatever the reason is.

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm

Don’t really care about the 360 picture as that could be glitched

But I don’t get the 695 add on. That wasn’t there before. If they really let you add on the screen for 700, that would be awesome and settle my trim. Additionally would like the sound system lol

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trims:

Base
Big bend
Black diamond
Outer banks
Badlands
Wildtrack
First edition

packages:

standard
Mid
High
Lux

Oh, okay. I guess now I’m just surprised you’ve wasted this much of your time whining about using the word trim instead of package.

Ford Bronco Black diamond 12" upgrade w/ pics on b+p 1604328193521
Sponsored