First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
grey top doesn't look that bad. In some pic's it looks horrible. Seems to be under a lot of lights like in the factory it looks like garbage, but in natural light it looks good
if you squint and stand back about 100 yds it doesn't look too terrible.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmtoast

Jmtoast

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was on the wrong side as the passenger So not a great pic but here’s another pic of the side. btw my GF has a 2016 Explorer ST and was pretty in love with this Bronco.

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Bronco Sasquatch spotted on the road 456F28E6-28CC-4385-A0F4-316C84285823

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Even from the camera angle it looks like the grey pre-faded MIC top does not match the rest of the trim, WTF FORD ???????

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I always get the feeling that the Sasquatch with the 35's look less aggressive than non Sasquatch with the 33's. The Sasquatch with the 37's look right, but the 35's with those large flares and bigger gap just doesn't do it for me.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even from the camera angle it looks like the grey pre-faded MIC top does not match the rest of the trim ???????
That's because it doesn't. This being a Badlands the grille will be MIC Carbonized Gray. But that's all that will match. The rest of the plastic would be the black we're all expecting.

Sponsored

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always get the feeling that the Sasquatch with the 35's look less aggressive than non Sasquatch with the 33's. The Sasquatch with the 37's look right, but the 35's with those large flares and bigger gap just doesn't do it for me.
agreed, I’m not getting Sasquatch package because of it. Will stick to 33s

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a lot of pre production cars around detroit. I’ll keep my eyes out
I'm in Detroit, I've been patiently waiting my turn to see one in person. I keep thinking today is my day, I'm sure I'll see one on my way home, but it NEVER happens. Slightly nervous about purchasing a vehicle before I even have a chance to see one in person.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's because it doesn't. This being a Badlands the grille will be MIC Carbonized Gray. But that's all that will match. The rest of the plastic would be the black we're all expecting.
As early adopters, it seems to me the only combos to avoid are
agreed, I’m not getting Sasquatch package because of it. Will stick to 33s
Which makes sense, I mean if the 35's looked good they would not have had to make the reveal fitted with the 37's. I honestly don't understand their roll out at all. Some people should just be fired or demoted. I mean how the hell do you roll out a vehicle with the majority of its look unattainable for the release???

OP
OP
Jmtoast

Jmtoast

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in Detroit, I've been patiently waiting my turn to see one in person. I keep thinking today is my day, I'm sure I'll see one on my way home, but it NEVER happens. Slightly nervous about purchasing a vehicle before I even have a chance to see one in person.
I do a lot of cruising and driving between flint\fenton and Detroit area. I see most of these new cars on 23 heading north, surprisingly. Snapped a RAM TRX recently but it was all camo'd up
Sponsored