Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Rubicon Recon came from the factory with 35"s a few years back. I think there was another model that had 35"s as well, so Ford is not the first with the Bronco.

https://www.motor1.com/news/135797/jeep-wrangler-rubicon-recon-details/

" But the bigger news (pun intended) is that the Recon wears 35-inch BF Goodrich tires, as opposed to the 32-inchers on a standard Rubicon. Specifically, they’re Mud Terrain T/A tires. "

Definitely not 35's on that Recon. Jeep has never offered a 35 from the factory on a wrangler. That article is wrong. You can tell by the pictures those are the standard 32" KM2's. I was in the market for a Jeep when those came out so I was researching them. The largest factory wrangler tire is the 285/70R17 on the current Rubicons.
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Currently? As in next week it could be referred to as carbonized DARK gray?

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Detroit, I've been patiently waiting my turn to see one in person. I keep thinking today is my day, I'm sure I'll see one on my way home, but it NEVER happens. Slightly nervous about purchasing a vehicle before I even have a chance to see one in person.
I've been hoping to see one around Detroit too. A friend of mine saw two Broncos in the Lansing area over the weekend. One was a 4 door soft top, the other was a 2 door, one red and one white. She's not a Bronco person so she couldn't give trim details.

Brodega

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure those are the badlands stock 33” with upgraded wheels.