Sponsored

2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers)

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow. What an absolutely underwhelming disappointment. Ford is truly trying my patience. I know different people have different desires and needs - but for God’s sake - after all the damn hype from all of the concept vehicles - why not make sure to have many of THOSE accessories be the first. I KNOW that I’ll be able to get all of this stuff aftermarket but ?Where’s the pullout shelf for the trunk? Where’s the drop down table? Where’s that load bearing trunk cover? Where are the limb risers? Why does the winch and mounting solution look completely different from what we’ve seen? I for one love the BRONCO lettering across the grill - its a signature feature - and don’t want the winch mount or brush bar to cover that. The winch mounts that we’ve seen haven’t. Then they come out with this POS list and it’s covered. ?‍♂??‍♂ Ford acts like its gonna take a chunk out of the aftermarket industry. FAIL. The aftermarket companies must be laughing hysterically and jumping for joy simultaneously!!!

F@%k sakes Ford - get it together!!!!

I’m sure many of you must think that I’m just ranting gratuitously because I’m upset I won’t get to finance the accessories I want - but I’m actually paying for my vehicle using my credit line - so I’m just going to buy my accessories aftermarket. I was ready and willing to encourage the blue oval because they’ve created such and gorgeous machine - but their follow through is laughable.

It’s also sad to me that the majority of US - those who jumped on board to encourage them - reserving a vehicle and ordering it blindly - without being able to see anything in person or to test drive it - are the ones that are being treated the worst. You want to relaunch you model and make a huge splash? Allow all of the reservation holders to build unique amazing machines - fuck the ”packages” and deliver something incredible to all of those that are taking the blind leap to encourage you! Create more brand loyalty by treating us right! Its like a Kickstarter project.
Anyways - sorry for this long rant. I don’t post much but these inept f@$&tards are really starting to get to me. On top of it all - this ineptitude really worries me. Buying a first model year vehicle is a pack of problems. I was sure that Ford “couldn’t afford to get it wrong” but I no longer harbour that same level of positivity. ?
Read the bottom bit
Cool, so 48 accessories... If you count the same 2 door and 4 door accessory as a separate item.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless I'm missing something, why are the yakima crossbars an option when the oem roof rails with crossbars are an option? Doesn't make sense to me unless none of those yakima accessories work with the oem crossbars.
I was wondering the same thing. I guess we'll have to wait until the order banks open up? But the Dealers probably won't know either? :unsure:

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was wondering the same thing. I guess we'll have to wait until the order banks open up? But the Dealers probably won't know either? :unsure:
Nope probably not. I made a second reservation for a '22 that I'll likely be taking over the first so hopefully all my questions get answered then. I'm sure many things will still be left open ended however even while order banks are open.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder what the coming soon Ford Performance by Warm Winch is? Maybe they fixed the camera/sensor interference issue?
We can only hope. :cool:

Sponsored

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford Performance License Plate is a steal!

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know what happened to that slide out tailgate thing ? is that not happening anymore?
The volunteer Tibetan labor force in the Chinese factory making those is being a bit recalcitrant in accepting their new positions.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not the bumper I care about. I care about the factory fog lights...

...I'm just going to swap out the bumper for aftermarket when they become available on anyway.

(my jeep)

IMG_6119.jpg

With the modular bumper being steel, seems to me that with a 3/8” drill, we can put lights wherever we want... no?

BadlandsGirl

Badlands
First Name
Stacee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I'm dumb, because I don't know much about tube doors, but what the heck is the "three door" kit?
I was wondering the same. It doesn't even show the 2 door option like it does on the B&P which is $859.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the modular bumper being steel, seems to me that with a 3/8” drill, we can put lights wherever we want... no?
Plus the bumper has all the Bronco bolts all over it, so mounting up an aftermarket light will be a piece of cake.

But my issue has nothing to do with the bumper... it's the fog lights. The modular bumper with is standard on the BL does not have factory fogs... meaning that the harness and integral fog switch in the cabin won't be present either.

Sure. One could purchase aftermarket lights and wire them to the AUX switch bank.. but I have a plan for that bank, and I don't want one of the switches to be dedicated to a set of LED fogs.

I would like factory fogs wired to a factory fog switch... I care more about that than the other aspects of any of the bumpers.