Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s the Wildtrak which comes standard with Sasq
Which is why you can guarantee the Overland demo unit is not a full sasquatch. The clearance on those tires is way more than on the Badlands Overlander with 35's.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do we have an option to wait until it becomes available without losing our reservation status?
Anyone have a idea on late availability wait time. Two months I can take, but 4 - 6 might make my head explode. ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The plant making the modular painted tops hasn't been finished yet. The Wildtrak and FE will come with the MIC Gray top unless you want to take late delivery and wait for the black painted tops. We've known this for at least a week now.
I thought they pulled the black MOD top to up production on the line. All Gray MIC moves the assembly line faster.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Primary reason why I ordered the Outer Banks, less clashing on the exterior. But don't even get me started on the interior.
How have you ordered it already? It's just barely November.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't tell my wife, she loves Tiffany and will make me buy her one. ?
Don't worry. If your wife loves Tiffany (mine does, too), she'll know that color is nowhere close to Tiffany Blue. Hell, she might say mean things to you, if you even suggest it is.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's BS. Sounds like they're making things up just to try to get money out of you sooner. There's no reason you can't order a vehicle even if you choose late availability options - you'd just have to wait until it can be produced to get it.
I agree with you, but at least they were honest with me about my options including switching dealers.

Besides, I don’t blame the dealership, I blame Ford for poor planning and a huge lack of communication with it customers.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I spotted this at a Ford facility today. Thoughts? I'm personally not liking the gloss black grill and mirror caps... clashes with the fender flares. Will probably clash even more with this MIC grayish roof...

Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch  Area 51 4 Door Soft-Top.jpg
Kind of funny, since build and price dose not even offer a soft top as an option for the wild track

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kind of funny, since build and price dose not even offer a soft top as an option for the wild track
It has always been available for me to add. Of course, it is not a replacement for the provided top but an added cost accessory but, it is there.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
All of the WT we’ve seen out in the wild lately have soft tops. I guess Ford is too embarrassed to show a WT with a MIC top. ?
I wish the soft top was even an option for the WT. I would def go WT if they delivered with a soft top and then shipped my modular top separate so it wouldn’t slow down the assembly line.
Ford substantially lowered the price of the Wildtrak and are essentially giving folks the MIC hardtop for free. Use this savings and have the top painted if you want or wait and buy one later. So much complaining, starting to seem like FB in here!
Sponsored