Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same. I hate orange just to be honest. I’ve been unable to confirm. I’ve asked Mike Levine, Bronco Nation, Broncosofinsta, my dealership, and Ford, but it’s seems no one will answer the question.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. I hate orange just to be honest. I’ve been unable to confirm. I’ve asked Mike Levine, Bronco Nation, Broncosofinsta, my dealership, and Ford, but it’s seems no one will answer the question.
If history is any indication, if nobody in the know is answering, then consider it confirmed.

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can get an ST badge on my $22k car but Ford cant be bothered to put a real one on the $45k badlands. Only reason I can possibly think of is a badge sticking out from the side of the car vs one on a trunk and disturbing airflow. Probably just cheaping out though.

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it me or it almost look like that they tried to insert a mandalorian logo, without the horns, in it loll.
Ford Bronco Close Look at the Badlands Reflective Badge badlands1

This was an image from one of the early pre-production Bronco Sports. It was believed they would have different badges, but all the other Badlands Bronco Sports have the same as Big Bronco....looks like they tried to keep the skull, and you can almost make out the negative of the horns in the open space above the cliffs.

A bit of me was hoping the skull and horns would reflect out as a single unit from a certain angle. I won't lie, would've given Ford some kudos for that.

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can get an ST badge on my $22k car but Ford cant be bothered to put a real one on the $45k badlands. Only reason I can possibly think of is a badge sticking out from the side of the car vs one on a trunk and disturbing airflow. Probably just cheaping out though.
yea, I cannot believe it’s not mentioned more how much they blew it on this.
The car though, a Homerun.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are they thinking with a garbage sticker? Looks like the base doesn't have one so all is good if I go with the basesquatch, and will definitely be removed if I go with the badlands version.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the trim sticker on the right rear tailgate and the bucking bronco on either fender would have been a better choice.