skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn't agree more on the gloss finish. The idea was they'd have a gloss black top, but with MIC only 2021 it's going to be a disaster. In between 3-4 exterior materials and finishes, the tan only dash, and tan on digital camo seats, the wildtrack is a s**t show.
It's unreal how Ford went to such great lengths to overcomplicate the colors and finishes that completely clash with each other. Keep It Simple, Stupid!
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's unreal how Ford went to such great lengths to overcomplicate the colors and finishes that completely clash with each other. Keep It Simple, Stupid!
More like, keep it stupid, stupid. Amirite?

gmannerino

Base
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carbonized Gray has looked good on the Explorers I've seen with the glass black trim. I think the A51 does as well. And white. And Velocity. The only one I'd question really would be the Cactus Gray with the gloss black and that's only because I haven't seen it.
I was originally going for WT Carbon Gray until Mod Black hardtop is no longer available. I think with the black top, this scheme would come together beautifully.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes we all know this. Your still not getting the top for “free”. Its ludicrous to think Ford is giving them away. Built into the MSRP is the full price of the top. WT does have a little package discount deal/discount to it but you still pay for the top.
What he's talking about is they had the price of the WT announced. When they announced that the Shadow Black top was late availability, they made the MIC top default and lowered the MSRP of the Wildtrak by $1895. Thus basically getting the top for free (Not really but close enough).

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks pretty good but folks with a 4 door WT reservation who prefer a black hard top might do well to go with the soft top initially and swap out the grey fender flares so everything matches, while they wait for the modular top. The part that connects the mirrors to the body is also grey though... :cautious:
Do you know if the Ford will let one order the modular tiop
Is this due to this model missing the rock rails? Or is it a defect?

Ford Bronco Found a Wildtrak in Area 51 (4 Door / Soft Top) Screenshot_20201103-113539_Edge
The holes are to get the GVWR down. You want those running boards right?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What he's talking about is they had the price of the WT announced. When they announced that the Shadow Black top was late availability, they made the MIC top default and lowered the MSRP of the Wildtrak by $1895. Thus basically getting the top for free (Not really but close enough).
I know what he is talking about, we all do. Some still belive that everyone that buys a WT is getting a free MIC top from Ford. I guess if that is what you want to believe have at it. Your still buying a MIC top from Ford.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know what he is talking about, we all do. Some still belive that everyone that buys a WT is getting a free MIC top from Ford. I guess if that is what you want to believe have at it. Your still buying a MIC top from Ford.
Correct. Just paying less for it then other trims.

Sponsored

RVAGT350

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really wish you would put the Bronco6G watermark somewhere else. The placement in this picture ruins the perspective of the front of the vehicle & ground clearance.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

#44 on the windshield. Does this mean we got 44 broncos out and about in the world now?!

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

#44 on the windshield. Does this mean we got 44 broncos out and about in the world now?!
Thats what I think, the last number I had seen was #30.

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Exactly and no one should be surprised when they go to purchase the shadow top after sale and the cost is much more then $1,895.
Sponsored