First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the base "reflective" badge, a chrome Bronco horse. Understated and low key. Just sayin spending 10k extra and getting a special sticker isn't as cool as it seems I think? Now a lit badge might be cool at night...that I would like
Sponsored

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

Thought this was a pretty neat feature for it being just a sticker instead of a real emblem. The Badlands badge is reflective if you didn’t already know that.

Admin Edit:

Here is a Bronco Sport showing the reflective sticker (shares design with the bigger Bronco).

e-reflective-area-51-bronco-sport-night-time-1-jpg.jpg
What? Its a sticker! My 55K Bronco Badlands has a sticker for a Badge! Really? Im kinda pissed. I actually liked the way it looks but a sticker will look cheap.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If they are the same material that they used on the Boss 302, they will last for a very long time. Even the 1970 Boss hockey strips still hold up to this day. Here is my 13 for reference.

Ford Bronco Close Look at the Badlands Reflective Badge emf108_1.998
Yes.... Stripes should be flat

Deleted member 13702

I heard you can get a MIC top badge if you order that option. It's 3 dimensional and shoots hate filled lasers into your eyeballs.

Screenshot_20201104-073424.png

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't look bad at all
It's a cool looking trim badge. I just wish it was a metal surrounded emblem with epoxy or a hard plastic coating over the trim badge, and not just a sticker.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did Ford use any focus groups or did they just design by the seat of their pants. ?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? They could still make it reflective without being a cheap looking 1 dimensional sticker ✨ Some people say We Don't Need No Stinking Badges..... But, I'd rather have a Nice 3 Dimensional Badge than a Ridiculously Cheap looking Sticker.
Those who wax their vehicles curse the raised badges because that's where all of the paste gets stuck. I'm a bit of a minimalist myself. I prefer brand and model and that's it. All the other stuff just looks stupid, especially after a few years. EFI? Ooh, that car has electronic fuel injection! Wow! Oh, and ABS, too! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I'd have been fine without the "Titanium" badge on my vehicle, but I'm also a bit lazy about going through the trouble of taking them off.

Oh, and absolutely no dealer badges unless they sign an advertising contract with me. The one time the dealer didn't listen, I made them remove it before I purchased the vehicle.

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am taking the cheap thing off as soon as I get the Bronco home.
Decals! terribly cheap looking on an expensive vehicle. I’m removing mine as well.. An insult

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford could've done better than a a reflective sticker. It is cheap and looks cheap.