First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mentioned earlier in this tread about getting a Raptor; however, lately I have been looking into a Tacoma TRD Pro and doing a 4-D4 four pot diesel swap...

Sponsored

ericmario

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
keep my 2017 stang

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm probably going to put it in reverse and use my mirrors and cameras.

Seriously, I'll beat my Element to the ground and wait until they work out the kinks on the LR Defender.

Last edited:

TylerTexas

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So obviously some people are unhappy with the choices Ford has made.. ranging from interior colors, manual trans availability to potential lacking sufficient rear a/c vents.

If you don’t go with a Bronco, what is your alternative vehicle choice?
I’ll stick with my 2019 F250 super duty platinum

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
No back up plan. I'm buying it because I want it. Nothing else I'm interested in. Sorely disappointed that the Blazer is just another crappy crossover, They were Iconic in their own right back in the day...

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After the interior and B&P came out, I was not too happy. I went out and test drove a 4Runner - wth is wrong with Toyota having such a crappy transmission? It sounded like a kid was learning to drive manual and forgot to shift to the next gear. I would not be able to handle that engine strain sound every day driving to work. This gave me a new appreciation for the delightful transmission in my F150.
Came from an F150 to the 4Runner TRD Off Road and it does take a minute to get used to how the runner shifts when you're going down an incline or in certain rpm ranges. But overall I can tell you other than one little zone that is a bit odd it really does move nicely the rest of the time.

CanadianFord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I built and priced a base 2 door Bronco with Sasquatch. The cost didn't warrant what I get for my money. I've been waiting for the Bronco for 5 years. Kind of heartbreaking.
I'm going with Ranger extended cab XLT with FX4 package. Possibly a leveling kit. It'll do I anything I need need it to do, plus I'll have room to actually take fishing/hunting/camping with me. This video sold me on the FX4, and forgot about a Bronco......

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been lucky with my OBX build. So far all I want is allowed, but I'm still not convinced the final price is correct. Anyhoo, if things don't work out with the Bronco I'll probably just order a 4WD Ranger Crew Cab, and be happy.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Came from an F150 to the 4Runner TRD Off Road and it does take a minute to get used to how the runner shifts when you're going down an incline or in certain rpm ranges. But overall I can tell you other than one little zone that is a bit odd it really does move nicely the rest of the time.
I wasn't impressed. It was bad enough to put me off the vehicle.
Sponsored