Sponsored

2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers)

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plus the bumper has all the Bronco bolts all over it, so mounting up an aftermarket light will be a piece of cake.

But my issue has nothing to do with the bumper... it's the fog lights. The modular bumper with is standard on the BL does not have factory fogs... meaning that the harness and integral fog switch in the cabin won't be present either.

Sure. One could purchase aftermarket lights and wire them to the AUX switch bank.. but I have a plan for that bank, and I don't want one of the switches to be dedicated to a set of LED fogs.

I would like factory fogs wired to a factory fog switch... I care more about that than the other aspects of any of the bumpers.
Hate to break it to you, but nowhere does the capable bumper description say includes fog lights. It states "Allows fitment of optional off-road lights". Big difference as in provide & mount your own or buy from our selection and add to the bumper ;)

***EditWork computer screwed that up****
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate to break it to you, but nowhere does the capable bumper description say includes fog lights. It states "Allows fitment of optional off-road lights". Big difference as in provide & mount your own or buy from our selection and add to the bumper ;)

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/accessories/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|221A.E5A..M7...BBD.RET.]?intcmp=hp-bb-bp-bronco
Hate to break it to you, but the description for the capable bumper is just a lazy cut and paste of the description of the modular bumper... and you linked to the Big Bend which comes with fogs... and the image of the capable bumper shows the OEM fogs installed (not available LED pods sold separately).

So really, the take home out of all of this is that we have no clue what’s going on because the B&P is broken and just let me have this man, come on, don’t ruin this for me.

;)

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate to break it to you, but the description for the capable bumper is just a lazy cut and paste of the description of the modular bumper... and you linked to the Big Bend which comes with fogs... and the image of the capable bumper shows the OEM fogs installed (not available LED pods sold separately).

So really, the take home out of all of this is that we have no clue what’s going on because the B&P is broken and just let me have this man, come on, don’t ruin this for me.

;)
Well you can hope in one hand & :poop: in the other & take bets as to which will fill up first.

Good luck with the dream. :cool:

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers) 1604535338012

You can always go after market

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish we had an option like this for the winch (available for the Tremor):
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Parts & Accessories Guide (Including Pricing & Part Numbers) 1604613529011