Indiana1234

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do people really need this much affirmation about their individual choices? Go to your local bar and tell the bartender about your build. He'll tell you how great it is.
Wow I am a bartender whatcha looking for?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Indiana1234

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are these seat covers going to look like? The seats are highly visible when the top and doors are off. Not trying to knock it, but I just can't imagine that $100 seat covers are going to look nice.
They are there to get wet and muddy does it matter?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you are concerned about appearance maybe mudding isn't your thing. Not to be rude.
Bronco has a lot of uses to a lot of people. Not everyone is going to go mudding. Some want to hit the trails. Some want to cruise around without a top. Some want to overland. Some like it cause it looks good. Try to imagine things beyond what you do.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weat

Weather Tech is like $110 for the front of a Wrangler... I'm getting a 2 door and am considering taking out the back seat...
How much room do you think there will be without the back seats?

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco has a lot of uses to a lot of people. Not everyone is going to go mudding. Some want to hit the trails. Some want to cruise around without a top. Some want to overland. Some like it cause it looks good. Try to imagine things beyond what you do.
This... My Appalachian snow machine will be built for that, not rock crawling, mudding or mall crawling. That's the beauty of all of this...

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why don't people consider base with sasquatch and modular bumper comes with bash plates. And get brush gaurd and rock rails for like 37500. You will have a badass off-road machine.
Because I like all the gadgets and other luxury options I can get with a badlands, and still have the badass offroad options.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BaseSquatch is what I keep going back to in my build. Even with the winch, bimini top and tube door extras it's still thousands cheaper than anything else I come up with.

But I want the manual so badly......so keep flipping to the Badlands with no Sasquatch.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BaseSquatch is what I keep going back to in my build. Even with the winch, bimini top and tube door extras it's still thousands cheaper than anything else I come up with.

But I want the manual so badly......so keep flipping to the Badlands with no Sasquatch.
Badlands 2 door with no options for $42k is one heck of a deal in my opinion. That way us manual folks get almost a Sasquatch and several cool upgrades for going badlands vs base mansquatch. I still can’t decide if I want to go black diamond manual and add front locker later or just pony up the $5k and go BL for the upgrade front end.
Side note to consider: look at base Jeep used prices vs used Rubicon prices and see how that few grand jump to BL vs base squach will most likely pay off if anyone ever needs to sell it for whatever reason. Base will retain value the least looking at historical values. Just something to consider if you think you may want to upgrade a few years down the line. If you want to keep it forever than it won’t matter

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One purchase for me, buy once cry once, enjoy into retirement.
I want the high def instrument panel graphics, I want the large screen, I want the MCV seats. I want those things so I also get the signature lights and disco. Badlands for me and I hope the expensive Broncos are built earlier than,,,, well you know.

N2AK

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st gen 4runner, 1990 Toyota xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haven’t heard this talked about yet...

When the BaseManSquach option is released, the price should be roughly $1800-2000 less than the current build price with the 10A/2.7 and Squach package. Something to consider when comparing build prices for a higher trim level. If you are lucky enough to take advantage of the Granger deal, then a BaseManSquach would be in the low $30’s (before tax). That’s a heck of a rig for that price.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
as far as pure off road ability, base squatch is an insane deal.

My Bronco will spend majority of its time driving me to work, and sitting in traffic so I want bells and whistles. Oh yeah, and it's still gonna have the ability to go off road.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badlands 2 door with no options for $42k is one heck of a deal in my opinion. That way us manual folks get almost a Sasquatch and several cool upgrades for going badlands vs base mansquatch. I still can’t decide if I want to go black diamond manual and add front locker later or just pony up the $5k and go BL for the upgrade front end.
Side note to consider: look at base Jeep used prices vs used Rubicon prices and see how that few grand jump to BL vs base squach will most likely pay off if anyone ever needs to sell it for whatever reason. Base will retain value the least looking at historical values. Just something to consider if you think you may want to upgrade a few years down the line. If you want to keep it forever than it won’t matter
I tend to agree, but I think that the real difference is Squatch vs non Squatch at all trim levels, except of course FE...

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ill never let cloth seats stand in my way again since I discovered Katzkin seat covers. Nicer than any stock leather seats I've ever had, and as a bonus, I get to pick the design and colors.
Sponsored