Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it's starting to seem like a lot of people at starting to switch to Stephen's. I thought more ppl would wait to see what final deals are.. when is last day we can switch? I dont want to lose a good thing.. is Stephenson better then Brewsters offer?
Where is the Stephens dealership located?

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, no deal there. I made the reservation because it had better reviews than other Schultz dealerships closer to me (Nanuet was actually closer but had many many terrible reviews). I spoke to the person managing their Bronco orders and told him about the granger and West Virginia deal and he said the best they would do is $500 over invoice. The person then went on telling me how there is only $400 in profit on the base model so anyone offering what Granger is offering is a scam and there is no way any dealer offering the better deals here on the forum would ever be able to actually deliver the cars.
I don’t like being lied to (dealers just assume people are not aware of the invoice/msrp spread AND holdback, etc) it was not a good start with them. I plan to move to Brewster for the invoice and warranty deal. Seems to be the best locally at the moment.
Did you talk to anyone at Brewster? I have a reservation at Schultz and emailed them some questions and they did not even bother to respond. I am definitely looking to change dealer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you talk to anyone at Brewster? I have a reservation at Schultz and emailed them some questions and they did not even bother to respond. I am definitely looking to change dealer.
Not yet. There is a coordinated group buy with Brewster so I don’t think everyone needs to call them. I am ok just getting my questions answered, but that’s just me. I am sure he would be happy to chat with anyone who wanted to in order to get a comfort level with working with them.

I emailed Schultz also and never got a response. I eventually called and spoke to someone. They were telling me they were only making $400 on the vehicle so they would not match what Granger was doing and that anyone offering those offers were a scam. Gave me a bad feeling. I don’t like being lied to by someone I am going to be doing business with. I also decided at that point I was going to move the reservation. I was planning to go to West Virginia to pick up the car at Stephen’s until the xplan extra $300 was pulled. The savings dropped too much, and I can no longer justify the time, gas, hotel, rental car, etc. Brewster seems to me to be the best deal locally now.

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not yet. There is a coordinated group buy with Brewster so I don’t think everyone needs to call them. I am ok just getting my questions answered, but that’s just me. I am sure he would be happy to chat with anyone who wanted to in order to get a comfort level with working with them.

I emailed Schultz also and never got a response. I eventually called and spoke to someone. They were telling me they were only making $400 on the vehicle so they would not match what Granger was doing and that anyone offering those offers were a scam. Gave me a bad feeling. I don’t like being lied to by someone I am going to be doing business with. I also decided at that point I was going to move the reservation. I was planning to go to West Virginia to pick up the car at Stephen’s until the xplan extra $300 was pulled. The savings dropped too much, and I can no longer justify the time, gas, hotel, rental car, etc. Brewster seems to me to be the best deal locally now.
I am looking at either Brewster or Leo Kaytes in Warwick right now. Good luck on your purchace and thank you for the information

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am looking at either Brewster or Leo Kaytes in Warwick right now. Good luck on your purchace and thank you for the information
Leo Kaytes was offering MSRP, and Brewster is at invoice with the group buy so there is savings with Brewster over Leo Kaytes. Both are offering the extended warranty. Just FYI because I was also looking at them.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved a 4dr OBX on 7/25 with Flemington Ford, so I’m curious to see if they’re going to deal. Otherwise I’ll probably switch to Brewster or Stephen’s (basically have to decide if the extra $1000 savings is worth the time and cost of traveling to WV to pick it up and drive it back.)

Sponsored

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a 4dr OBX on 7/25 with Flemington Ford, so I’m curious to see if they’re going to deal. Otherwise I’ll probably switch to Brewster or Stephen’s (basically have to decide if the extra $1000 savings is worth the time and cost of traveling to WV to pick it up and drive it back.)
I was in the same boat but I didn’t think it was worth it considering Stephen’s higher doc fee and the cost of travel. Brewster it is (y)

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was in the same boat but I didn’t think it was worth it considering Stephen’s higher doc fee and the cost of travel. Brewster it is (y)
Me too. Within this thread the cost difference was broken down. The fees are different between WV and NY. The actual difference is eight hundred something. I was going to make the drive when it was over a thousand in actual savings (before xplan was taken out of the equation) but I can’t justify 8+ hours each way plus gas, tolls, hotel, one way car rental, food etc for that money. To each his/her own but after those additional costs and 16 hours of my time, the Brewster deal is sounding better to me.

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too. Within this thread the cost difference was broken down. The fees are different between WV and NY. The actual difference is eight hundred something. I was going to make the drive when it was over a thousand in actual savings (before xplan was taken out of the equation) but I can’t justify 8+ hours each way plus gas, tolls, hotel, one way car rental, food etc for that money. To each his/her own but after those additional costs and 16 hours of my time, the Brewster deal is sounding better to me.
what is the total cost at Brewsters
. vehicle + what other costs?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did they at least offer you the $500 below MSRP? ?‍♂
I've been emailing bergeys. Here's our latest interaction

Bergeys:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20201108-180627_Outlook

My response:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screenshot_20201108-180608_Outlook

That was Thursday. No response yet. Will see if they care for my business. They're very close. I'd go back for service and accessories there. But they have to bite

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
what is the total cost at Brewsters
. vehicle + what other costs?
Pg 105 and 106 of the thread get into the details. Brewster has documentation fees of $75. Stephens is $265. Brewster is invoice price plus $75. Stephens is invoice +275 -1000. Stephens is definitely less, and the higher a trim level you go up, the greater the savings. Certainly may make sense for many, but at my build level, there is not enough savings to justify it. No right or wrong answer, both are excellent offers in my opinion.
Sponsored